BryCola

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
"I placed an order in December for a Premium AWD ER with Jim Hudson Ford in Lexington SC."

Jim Hudson Ford in Lexington was the dealership I originally wanted to use, but when I was looking online, the MSRP was 52,400 for the one I wanted, but Jim Hudson was going to charge me 56,000. I looked at Capital Ford of Columbia, and they were asking 53,400.
Sponsored

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
"I placed an order in December for a Premium AWD ER with Jim Hudson Ford in Lexington SC."

Jim Hudson Ford in Lexington was the dealership I originally wanted to use, but when I was looking online, the MSRP was 52,400 for the one I wanted, but Jim Hudson was going to charge me 56,000. I looked at Capital Ford of Columbia, and they were asking 53,400.
Make sure which option they charging $53400.
My Premium ER with all the options is at $54900 that includes the X plan. It may be lower upon delivery. $1100 for delivery was included. You cannot avoid the delivery charges.
Just be careful. Look at your vehicle sticker, the one from Ford and compare. Ask questions and show them your sticker provided by Ford.

ADDZ71

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER AWD (sold) 22 MME GT (Del 5/22)
Occupation
Lithium expert
Country flag

Yes when I went through the website it quoted me a higher price. After speaking with them and using the X-Plan it is the same price without regard to the dealer. I would suggest making contact with Brian Risner - fleet manager at the Jim Hudson dealership. I suspect he is the only one there knowledgeable of ordering a MME. They never even brought up the markup fee that the website suggested.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
My Mach E has been built. Now I don't know if it is in the trim shop or body shop. Next thing is shipping. Getting closer. Maybe the first week of February.
Good luck to all of you.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
My Mach E has been built. Now I don't know if it is in the trim shop or body shop. Next thing is shipping. Getting closer. Maybe the first week of February.
Good luck to all of you.
Got another update today. It is definitely built.
Delivery date to the dealer is the last week of February.

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I'm really jealous of updates, I emailed my dealer this weekend but haven't heard anything back.

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Have you seen anything from the trackers or is this all info from your dealer?

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
This morning I got the final update from Ford. SHIPPED. Be at the dealership by the 21st of February.
Last week when I checked with my dealer it was arriving to them the first week of February. The dealer can verify where the vehicle reaches certain points thru the shipping journey.
The wait is almost over.

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
We traded in the wife's RED 35th Anniversary Mustang years ago. For our 2003 Excursion... she is so excited to be getting her replacement!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone in South Carolina? 1611235356240
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone in South Carolina? 1611235399912
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone in South Carolina? 1611235356240

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Have you seen anything from the trackers or is this all info from your dealer?
The dealer knows about the vehicle and get a list of all the vehicles due to arrive at their business. That includes all the special orders of their customers.
MME is unique. The customer gets an update from Ford and the dealer gets another. Now, as it is true of all reservation holders, we want our vehicle as soon as it enters production.
All of us have waited long. At least for me is almost over and soon for all of us.
Good luck.

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The dealer knows about the vehicle and get a list of all the vehicles due to arrive at their business. That includes all the special orders of their customers.
MME is unique. The customer gets an update from Ford and the dealer gets another. Now, as it is true of all reservation holders, we want our vehicle as soon as it enters production.
All of us have waited long. At least for me is almost over and soon for all of us.
Good luck.
Mine was built 1/12 and I haven't heard anything from Ford. When was yours built?

We traded in the wife's RED 35th Anniversary Mustang years ago. For our 2003 Excursion... she is so excited to be getting her replacement!

I'm hoping mine that was produced on 1/12 was able to get shipped on that 1/15 shipment.

Have either of you tried tracking the shipment on Palsapp.com?

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Mine was built 1/12 and I haven't heard anything from Ford. When was yours built?

I'm hoping mine that was produced on 1/12 was able to get shipped on that 1/15 shipment.

The original production date was Dec 21st.
It was updated to Jan 4th. It went into production on Jan 9th. Then there was a pause. News of delays and some elusive quality issue might delay everyone's order by a month. Then on the 19th, I got the built email and two(2) days later the shipped email. Judging from my own experience......get ready to get the news.

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The original production date was Dec 21st.
It was updated to Jan 4th. It went into production on Jan 9th. Then there was a pause. News of delays and some elusive quality issue might delay everyone's order by a month. Then on the 19th, I got the built email and two(2) days later the shipped email. Judging from my own experience......get ready to get the news.
From my understanding when Ford gives you a production date that's the day that the vehicle was completed. So if yours was completed 1/9 and mine was completed 1/12, you'd think they would be on the same rail shipment right? I wonder why I haven't gotten any emails from Ford.

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag

Palsapp still shows Pending for me

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
From my understanding when Ford gives you a production date that's the day that the vehicle was completed. So if yours was completed 1/9 and mine was completed 1/12, you'd think they would be on the same rail shipment right? I wonder why I haven't gotten any emails from Ford.
I understand everyone's frustration.
As you waiting for any news..... suddenly the emails come in succession.
Then you start updating your checklist.
Sponsored