Anyone in South Carolina?

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Palsapp still shows Pending for me
Does yours have Atlanta as an origin? What's your freight bill? Mine is 1010435275
Sponsored

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Must GT, 21MME AWD, 22 F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Does yours have Atlanta as an origin? What's your freight bill? Mine is 1010435275
I haven't seen a freight bill yet.
From past experiences with previous vehicles, Atlanta is the drop off point for rail shipments. Car carriers distribute the vehicles to my dealer. My Fusion came from Mexico. Same route, same process.

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I haven't seen a freight bill yet.
From past experiences with previous vehicles, Atlanta is the drop off point for rail shipments. Car carriers distribute the vehicles to my dealer. My Fusion came from Mexico. Same route, same process.
You can look it up by VIN on palsapp.com

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Finally got the email from Ford. They must really wait 9 days after the fact to email you. It was officially completed 1/12 the app shows estimated delivery date of 2/22 - 2/28 but email said 2/23 - 3/1. I really don't get the inconsistency between departments. Thank goodness Ford designs and builds a way better car than their communications department.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Finally got the email from Ford. They must really wait 9 days after the fact to email you. It was officially completed 1/12 the app shows estimated delivery date of 2/22 - 2/28 but email said 2/23 - 3/1. I really don't get the inconsistency between departments. Thank goodness Ford designs and builds a way better car than their communications department.
I am glad all worked out with the good news.
Now start watching for that car carriers from Atlanta delivering your MME.
Check with your dealer also. They might have a progress report
I am glad it is coming together for another happy owner of the MME. Call your dealer. They may have a progress report as it travels by rail across the country. They will know when it is loaded on the car carriers in Atlanta. Good luck.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
I am glad all worked out with the good news.
Now start watching for that car carriers from Atlanta delivering your MME.
Check with your dealer also. They might have a progress report

I am glad it is coming together for another happy owner of the MME. Call your dealer. They may have a progress report as it travels by rail across the country. They will know when it is loaded on the car carriers in Atlanta. Good luck.
After I called my dealer to inquire for shipping details. They called me back telling that my MME is on its way to the border.
Another notice when it passes Kansas City and then as it closes near to Atlanta.
At this point, I should be getting ready to reach in my pockets and get the money to pay for this new Pony.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
My MME just arrived today at the dealership.
I called to see where in the country the train it was. They told me it had arrived in Atlanta. An hour later it had arrived in Greenville SC.
It is still wrapped in shrink wrap but I had a chance to check out their loaner/demo vehicle. Guys and Gals until you seat inside at the driver seat you will understand how captivating is the center screen.
Worth the wait. It is really good. I let anyone else to experienced it by themselves.
Good luck to everyone. I waited 14 months for this. Now I understand the Tesla community. I am ready.

PXL_20210215_215831833.jpg

PXL_20210215_215844039.MP.jpg

BryCola

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Yes when I went through the website it quoted me a higher price. After speaking with them and using the X-Plan it is the same price without regard to the dealer. I would suggest making contact with Brian Risner - fleet manager at the Jim Hudson dealership. I suspect he is the only one there knowledgeable of ordering a MME. They never even brought up the markup fee that the website suggested.
I just saw today that Jim Hudson Ford has a white Mach E. So I emailed the guy you suggested, Brian Risner, to verify they have it before going for a test drive. I don't really want white, but would love to see one in person.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
Just checked this thread for the first time. I'm awaiting my Rapid Red Premium here in North Myrtle Beach. According to Ford it was built on 2/10 and is in transit but hasn't shown up on palsapp.com yet but it appears to be coming through Jacksonville, FL.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone in South Carolina? 2-21 Tracking.JPG
Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone in South Carolina? PALS 2

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Just checked this thread for the first time. I'm awaiting my Rapid Red Premium here in North Myrtle Beach. According to Ford it was built on 2/10 and is in transit but hasn't shown up on palsapp.com yet but it appears to be coming through Jacksonville, FL.
Kim......it is worth the wait.
You will not be disappointed but pleasantly surprised and overwhelmed.
Be patient. When it comes, clear large block of your free time because you will be in it driving it and figuring out the center screen.
A lot to learn and absorb.
Just came back from 150 mile trip.
Since you ordered the premium like I have you will be finding all kind of things
Best to find them yourself. Reserve your questions until then. There is sophistication to be pealed back one layer at a time.
Patience and good luck.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
Rocky.......when is your expected delivery date.???
I am enjoying mine.
Worth the wait.
Patience and good luck.

OP
OP
Rocky29670

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Rocky.......when is your expected delivery date.???
I am enjoying mine.
Worth the wait.
Patience and good luck.
I took mine on Friday there's quite the story behind it if you want to read the thread from my post history. The car itself is so much fun to drive and it is like being a new driver again.

Nikos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
Country flag
I took mine on Friday there's quite the story behind it if you want to read the thread from my post history. The car itself is so much fun to drive and it is like being a new driver again.
Ohhhh.........same feelings.!!!!!!
Are you married Rocky.???
If you are, your wife will steal it from you.!!??
Be aware of it.
Stay in touch.
Hope to see you around the area soon.
Sponsored