Anyone in south Florida had TSB 22-2494 done to fix bluecruise?

aporzio1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GT
Country flag
I have gotten the run around and conflicting information from Ford and my local dealers about what actually needs to be done. Anyone know a dealership that can actually take care of this and know what is going on? I picked up the car a few days ago and the maps are expired. There is a post about the TSB but the dealerships tell me either I have to leave it with them for like a week or they have no idea what I am talking about. I called Ford and they said it will update itself over the air (which seems to be not true from what I read??)

Here is the original post I found
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...g-mode-no-longer-available.24433/#post-571898
Sponsored

JeffGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD ext range
Country flag
Maps do update over the air, but I am pretty sure there is a dependency on the GWM being reasonably up-to-date - lots of other modules are dependent on it as well. I would print the TSB and hand it to the dealer, it is covered under warranty. But notwithstanding, many dealers are backed up or have few trained e-techs. I made an appointment with my dealer for a service action that popped up (15-30 minute procedure) and they are 5 weeks out. No big deal for me on this one, they have been pretty good and my most serious issues were with Ford.