Washington Anyone in the Seattle area want to buy a Grizzl-E charger?

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Nissan Pathfinder
Country flag
I bought the Grizzl-E charger when I thought we were buying a MachE. My wife changed her mind and now wants a Tesla. :-( I have a brand new (purchased late October 2020) Grizzle-E charger that has never been plugged into an EV.

If you live in the Seattle area and want one, I'm selling it here first for $300 (paid $430) for it. Not sure if I'm allowed to do this on this forum so apologies if I'm breaking any rules.

If interested and live in the Seattle area, DM me via the forum.

IMG_0842.jpeg

IMG_0841.jpeg

IMG_0840.jpeg

IMG_0839.jpeg

digdug52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E 4X, 2018 Tesla Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I bought the Grizzl-E charger when I thought we were buying a MachE. My wife changed her mind and now wants a Tesla. :-( I have a brand new (purchased late October 2020) Grizzle-E charger that has never been plugged into an EV.

If you live in the Seattle area and want one, I'm selling it here first for $300 (paid $430) for it. Not sure if I'm allowed to do this on this forum so apologies if I'm breaking any rules.

If interested and live in the Seattle area, DM me via the forum.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone in the Seattle area want to buy a Grizzl-E charger? IMG_0839

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone in the Seattle area want to buy a Grizzl-E charger? IMG_0839

If you are buying a Tesla, why are you not keeping it? All Tesla's include a J1772 to Tesla port adapter, so you are already equipped for charging the car. Bonus is you are future proof for any non Tesla EV's down the road.

OP
OP
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Nissan Pathfinder
Country flag
If you are buying a Tesla, why are you not keeping it? All Tesla's include a J1772 to Tesla port adapter, so you are already equipped for charging the car. Bonus is you are future proof for any non Tesla EV's down the road.
Fair question. I want the port adaptor for when I travel to my parents' and use their non-Tesla charger. My wife's last car when 17 years so we don't swap out a lot so it doesn't make sense to keep it for a future EV purchase. After buying the Tesla, that's all the EV we can afford for the next 5 years or so anyway. :)

Joetz

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach e and Tesla model Y
Occupation
IT
Country flag
What were you hoping to get for the charger?

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
If you live in the Seattle area and want one, I'm selling it here first for $300 (paid $430) for it.
I want the port adaptor for when I travel to my parents' and use their non-Tesla charger

Don't know what you ended up doing, but you are willing to take a loss of $130 on the Grizzl-E, plus the extra cost of the Tesla EVSE, while a 2nd Tesla to J1772 adapter is $95. Does Tesla allow you to schedule charging without using Tesla EVSE?

OP
OP
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Nissan Pathfinder
Country flag
Don't know what you ended up doing, but you are willing to take a loss of $130 on the Grizzl-E, plus the extra cost of the Tesla EVSE, while a 2nd Tesla to J1772 adapter is $95. Does Tesla allow you to schedule charging without using Tesla EVSE?
Yes, Tesla allows this since it’s scheduled via the car, not the charger. I’m just using the charger that came with it and the 220 adapter that cost $45. With my current set up, I get 32 miles range per hour of charge, which works well for me.

rcpd34

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach e Premium
Country flag
Is this still available?
Sponsored