Anyone know actual size, bolt pattern, offset, etc?

CobraKaiSG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camaro, CX-9
Country flag
anyone know the wheel specs so i can start looking for aftermarket wheel/tire combos? probably not yet but wanted to see- thanks
Sponsored

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I don't think its actually released anywhere yet. I will wager to guess that its 5x108 HPO, Just a guess though. Factory wheels are probably 18x8 +52 19x8 +52 or 20x8 +52 and I can't find the article anymore but I read somewhere 235 in a 20" is the widest offered from the factory probably to help with rolling resistance.

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 520D Land Rover Evoque
Country flag
Any news on this? I am also interested in aftermarket rims as I prefer 19" or even better 20" on a SUV. In Europa the RWD comes with 18" only. Too small in my opinion.

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
I don't think its actually released anywhere yet. I will wager to guess that its 5x108 HPO, Just a guess though. Factory wheels are probably 18x8 +52 19x8 +52 or 20x8 +52 and I can't find the article anymore but I read somewhere 235 in a 20" is the widest offered from the factory probably to help with rolling resistance.
245/45/20 is on the official site but not referred to any version. Assume it is for the GT.

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks. Indeed these are the sizes of the tires for the GT. But for aftermarket wheels you also need the size of the rims and the bolt pattern as not all rims will fit.

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
For the Premium, wheels are 19x7 with an offset of 47.5 (info from Robert Iorio on Istagram)
7 inches is pretty narrow, 225 is the widest tire you can fit. I assume they did that to have lighter weight and get better range.

Still missing the bolt pattern (assume 5 x 4.5") and the center bore.

Sorry for those who wanted to put larger tires than 225. Recommended tire size for 7 inches wheels is between 195 and 225.

FWE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks, indeed the bolt pattern and center bore is most important in case of after market rims.
These are not in the dealer info package as far as I know

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
I'm curious to know if you can go down to 17" since I already have 225/65/17 winters for my Rogue, which would be a direct fit with the current proportions plus it'll be cheaper.

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I'm curious to know if you can go down to 17" since I already have 225/65/17 winters for my Rogue, which would be a direct fit with the current proportions plus it'll be cheaper.
The wheels would look really small. 18 already look small with that tire size. And you may have a problem with brakes or other compenent to fit in the wheels.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I agree but its winter. With 1ft of snow it really doesnt matter what the car looks like wheel size. But yes caliper clearance might be an issue. Normally most cars allow for a minus one size for winter and it would save me around 1000$ if i can keep my current winters which are already on 5x114.3 wheels

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I agree but its winter. With 1ft of snow it really doesnt matter what the car looks like wheel size. But yes caliper clearance might be an issue. Normally most cars allow for a minus one size for winter and it would save me around 1000$ if i can keep my current winters which are already on 5x114.3 wheels
I agree for minus 1 but standard size is 19. The wheel offered are between 18 and 20. I wouldn't bet on that. If you look at Kona, Soul, Niro, they have 17 inches wheels and 16 doens't fit. I hope that my summer 18 inches wheels I have on my Kona will fit my Mach-E for winter. The wheel size and offset is supposed to be ok. I just wait the bolt pattern (probably ok too) and the center bore. I already bought 18 inches winter tire a month ago for the Mach-E :)

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The wheels would look really small. 18 already look small with that tire size. And you may have a problem with brakes or other compenent to fit in the wheels.
Yes but I guess because the Select comes with the 18 you probably could put up 17 for winter.

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes but I guess because the Select comes with the 18 you probably could put up 17 for winter.
Thats what im hoping. Im thinking the brakes on the select and premium are the same so minus 1 would actually mean 17, unlike the Gt which has the bigger brake kit and the magnaride suspension, your probably going to have to stay with 19

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
For the Premium, wheels are 19x7 with an offset of 47.5 (info from Robert Iorio on Istagram)
7 inches is pretty narrow, 225 is the widest tire you can fit. I assume they did that to have lighter weight and get better range.

Still missing the bolt pattern (assume 5 x 4.5") and the center bore.

Sorry for those who wanted to put larger tires than 225. Recommended tire size for 7 inches wheels is between 195 and 225.
same for Select? Do we have verified wheel numbers for width, offset, bore ? I'd like to shop aftermarket wheels asap.

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
same for Select? Do we have verified wheel numbers for width, offset, bore ? I'd like to shop aftermarket wheels asap.
Yes same except 18 instead of 19. Width, CB, offset are the same
Sponsored