Anyone know if the Tilton, NH fast chargers are online yet?

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
In another thread it was mentioned that several new chargers have been added at the Tilton Outlets in New Hampshire, and that some of them are fast chargers but maybe not online yet. Anyone know if (or maybe when) the fast chargers are online? I don't see them listed in Volta or Plugshare.

This sounds like a game-changer for those of us who like to day-trip up to Waterville, Loon, Cannon, etc from MA. Thanks!
Sponsored

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
In another thread it was mentioned that several new chargers have been added at the Tilton Outlets in New Hampshire, and that some of them are fast chargers but maybe not online yet. Anyone know if (or maybe when) the fast chargers are online? I don't see them listed in Volta or Plugshare.

This sounds like a game-changer for those of us who like to day-trip up to Waterville, Loon, Cannon, etc from MA. Thanks!
It looks like as of a month ago they weren’t active yet. I won’t be down that way for a couple of weeks.

OP
OP

awp0

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
It looks like as of a month ago they weren’t active yet. I won’t be down that way for a couple of weeks.
Thanks! I'm thinking about heading up there next weekend for a day of mountain biking at Loon. Even if I end up taking my other (ICE) car, I'll try to stop in and see what the story is.
Sponsored