Anyone know of 1/2 way decent Ford service center in South Puget Sound?

milepost1

First Name
harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonizied gray - FE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Looking for service center than get appointment earlier than 30 days, provide loaner and actually fix the problem. Love the car but everytime i deal with the dealership get a bad taste. I live in the south puget sound, have tried Autonation Bellevue(where i bought the car) Sumner Ford and now waiting on call back from Korum Ford now day 2 of waiting. Has anyone had a good experience with their dealership?

Autonation where i bought the car has been less than stellar from day one. Buying car with options was a royal pain 6 hours and i had to keep correcting the forms. Found another error the next day called and emailed 3x, 0 response. Fortunately Ford Credit fixed it. The salesman promised matts and tinted windows. Long story but was not in writing. I got the matts but after a month of calling and his response he needs to make an appt. finally gave up and was able to make an appt for 3 days later.

The funniest part was once they got the survey back they did call and ask me to change the rating. That is when he apologized for not getting back to me, he couldnt have changed it. I responded you could have said that in email or call. So oblivious didnt change rating.
On way home car had all the errors, called next day to make an appt they wanted to schedule it out 30 days and no loaner. Did get them to schedule it a week later and i would wait. Manager came out apologized gave me a service advisor and rental. Service advisor would get me in the next day if/when he returned my call. Usually took 2 or 3 calls, same for when it was ready.

Final straw was hit a raccon damaged car but actually had appt next day. Took it in asked for estimate, he gave me an estimate for close to 8k. Called insurance co they quoted 1500. When did research they were charging 3x the cost of part available on their web site. Manager said he would research it and work with Safeco to resolve the issue. 6 call over 3 days and no return call. Safco called and asked if they had right person as he was not returning their calls. Finally to took to collision center low and behold they could fix with new part for 1500. Never got a explanation of why the extreme markup over retail prices.

I will try Sunset Ford which is close to my house. Was able to schedule appt 30 days later with loaner. Show up told probably need to keep car for several days. No problem as i have a loaner. No it was not scheduled that way. What? She did some research and said one way was scheduled and no loaner and way as a loaner. I asked for the way scheduled with a loaner. Sorry they have no loaners available. Next appt 30 days again. Really?

Called Korum Ford yesterday morning pressed 1 for call back. Still waiting. Will try again today.

I hate to go back to Autonation. They will get me in and a loaner but usually takes 2 appts to get it fixed. Not sure i really trust them for recall items. After all that does anyone have a good experience with thier service center??
Sponsored

DanHo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME RR 4x & 17 Toyota Tundra
Country flag
Wow, what a horrible experience. I would maybe recommend the service at Bowen Scarff in Kent, but I've only had limited service experience with them. That said, I did have to take my MME back to them to have some scratches fixed, that they pointed out to me BTW, and have some issues with PAAK fixed, but it took 2 weeks to schedule. I also didn't need a loaner. The 2 weeks to get it scheduled was mostly due to the fact they used a 3rd party to do the paint repairs. They took it in, updated a module and reset and PAAK worked perfectly.

I think part of the issue is the lack of techs trained to handle their MMEs. Most dealers only have one person right now. When you have one person it creates a huge bottleneck.

Canchino77

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
I also purchased my vehicle at Autonation. Not the best experience but they were one of the few dealers not charging ADM so I tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. I have also heard Sound Ford in Renton is pretty good, but I have not used them. I do think for the recalls Autonation will be using the collision center and not the dealer service center

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
I've been happy with the services from Sound Ford.

sabbyzaki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E, Nissan 370Z
Country flag
Looking for suggestions for most qualified MME service department in the Renton area. I purchased my MME from Issaquah but Renton or Kent area much closer to my house. TIA

joes723

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 GTPE IBSM "LITHEUM"
Country flag
Honestly, just go to Issaquah or Ford of Kirkland. Renton to Issaquah is really really close (we live in SE king county and can get to Issy in like 33-35mins) ...just take 900 or Issaquah Hobart past Talus./tiger mountain. We live in Black Diamond and when I need anything I will drive the distance to someone/somewhere I trust.

sabbyzaki

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E, Nissan 370Z
Country flag
Honestly, just go to Issaquah or Ford of Kirkland. Renton to Issaquah is really really close (we live in SE king county and can get to Issy in like 33-35mins) ...just take 900 or Issaquah Hobart past Talus./tiger mountain. We live in Black Diamond and when I need anything I will drive the distance to someone/somewhere I trust.
Thanks! 900 is the best route for me too.

Hoovertac

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
08 Mustang Shelby, 20 Escape, 21 Mach E
Occupation
Crisis Intervention
Country flag
I’ve had good experiences with Titus in Tacoma and Bickford Ford in Snohomish. (I know that one isn’t south)
Sponsored