Anyone local pickup their GT at Ted Britt Chantilly today?

BK2EV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MachE AWD Premium ER, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Country flag
Was at Ted Britt Chantilly picking up our cabin filters this morning and on the way out passed a black GT coming around the circle, guessing the test drive.

Anyone here?

How is it??

BK2EV
Sponsored

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Was at Ted Britt Chantilly picking up our cabin filters this morning and on the way out passed a black GT coming around the circle, guessing the test drive.

Anyone here?

How is it??

BK2EV
You know it wasn't me. Have you had any updates done at that dealership? If yes, how are they? I have had anything done since taking delivery in February.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Was it @Rafgar ? Been quiet lately it seems! I remember he got his first edition from Ted Britt.

Haven't been back for any updates either. Saw something about new cabin air filters though. Something change to warrant replacing it already?

Rafgar

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE
Country flag
Was it @Rafgar ? Been quiet lately it seems! I remember he got his first edition from Ted Britt.

Haven't been back for any updates either. Saw something about new cabin air filters though. Something change to warrant replacing it already?
Sorry, not me. Although the GT is very tempting. I have exceeded my allotment of new car purchases this year.

Curious why the new cabin filter?

Summertime is autocross season. I have been playing with my toys many weekends. And, I started a new job at the end of June which keeps me busy during the week. I will try to be more active on this list.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Summertime is autocross season. I have been playing with my toys many weekends.
Nice, and that's why I just thought of you recently. I'm finally taking the Mach-E to Summit Point next weekend! GetFast Trackcross Event. Hope the weather cooperates.

Congrats on the new job!

OP
OP

BK2EV

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MachE AWD Premium ER, 2015 Challenger Hellcat
Country flag
KAustin - No updates done at TB yet..... however, I know they are aware of the 12v LVB update for early build cars. Other than some social visits with them our car hasn't needed anything yet.

Nav & Raf - The family eats at taco bell a lot.... necessitating the change. No really, its just a driveway maintenance item i change in all our cars yearly. Nothing other than that. (If it was taco bell, it would be changing seat covers probably).

BK2EV

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Looool! I actually do love some Taco Bell. I cannot lie. It'd be worth it.

Gotcha on the cabin filter. I'll get around to that, maybe later this year, but wouldn't hurt to obtain one soon just to have it. Not going to have to rotate tires anytime soon since i just put on new wheels/tires. Probably new wipers before next spring. Guess I'm all set for maintenance, gotta love it.
Sponsored