Anyone want to rent me their Mach E for Holley's High Voltage Day?

jeffziss

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT Performance
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I have posted this in a few FB groups and it was suggested that I list it here. I get that it's a crazy ask :)

Anyone want to attend the Holley High Voltage EV Day at Sonoma Raceway w/ me on November 13/14? I am really hoping to "rent" a Mach E GTPE from someone as I don't want to ship mine from NH. I would put my company's vanity license plate on it and decals on the windows. All are 100% removable. We would be more than happy to put a new set of tires on your car after the event. There will be drag racing, auto-x and road course. I can also get you on track, so you can do all of these things too. I am happy to discuss my track driving and instructing experience with anyone that might be interested. If not, no worries but you should still attend. Holley puts on an amazing event. This is the safest way for you to test you and your cars capabilities.
Sponsored

50 Deep

First Name
Terrance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
20 GT500, 17 GT350R, 15 GT3, 00 Lightning, 91 Fox
Occupation
Wheel Whore
Country flag
Interesting. A couple buddies and I plan to be there

it should be noted that I tracked my Mach E there a few months back and they had no chargers. I would confirm what that situation looks like

Last edited: