Anyone want to run my VIN after CSP 21P22?

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Sorry to beg.

I went to the dealer yesterday for CSP 21P22. Everything seemed to go well. But when I look at my paperwork they gave me, the tech made no notes about updating other modules. I would like to believe that these were checked but there is no requirement to note them UNLESS they required update. I am also suspicious because the car was only in their possession for about 45 minutes.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone want to run my VIN after CSP 21P22? A6AF8E86-3281-4382-9077-653CFDA8422C

So, today I get the customer feedback survey and I’d really really like to give them five stars. But I’d also like to give honest feedback and potentially save the next person from not getting the CSP applied appropriately. (Especially since the next MME they see may very well be the wife’s).

If anyone is willing to take a look at my VIN with your fancy remote access, I’d appreciate it.
Sponsored

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I’d love to have this done for my vehicle also, but your paperwork sure is a lot more detailed than what I received from the dealer- just the two updates listed, no specific modules.

2021-MMEx-RT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MMEx CA Route 1
Occupation
Yes
Country flag
Sorry to beg.

I went to the dealer yesterday for CSP 21P22. Everything seemed to go well. But when I look at my paperwork they gave me, the tech made no notes about updating other modules. I would like to believe that these were checked but there is no requirement to note them UNLESS they required update. I am also suspicious because the car was only in their possession for about 45 minutes.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone want to run my VIN after CSP 21P22? A6AF8E86-3281-4382-9077-653CFDA8422C

So, today I get the customer feedback survey and I’d really really like to give them five stars. But I’d also like to give honest feedback and potentially save the next person from not getting the CSP applied appropriately. (Especially since the next MME they see may very well be the wife’s).

If anyone is willing to take a look at my VIN with your fancy remote access, I’d appreciate it.
They did mine on the 27th. The guy that does the updates said they don't always do all of them because they want to see how one/two/three react together first.

So if you have 12 updates, be prepared to take it in 3 or 4 times...

/even then, they'll be more each time I'd bet.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I’d love to have this done for my vehicle also, but your paperwork sure is a lot more detailed than what I received from the dealer- just the two updates listed, no specific modules.
That is all mine shows. In fact, just one update.

The out take above is from the official CSP that the dealer should see in their guidance. Essentially not checking the 12 modules, is fraud as they are billing for the full procedure without doing the full procedure.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
They did mine on the 27th. The guy that does the updates said they don't always do all of them because they want to see how one/two/three react together first.

So if you have 12 updates, be prepared to take it in 3 or 4 times...

/even then, they'll be more each time I'd bet.
That is not what Ford wants them to do. The list is very clear.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
That is not what Ford wants them to do. The list is very clear.
VERY CLEAR. Which is why I’d like to check and see if they can read.

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Sorry to beg.

I need your VIN to do that...

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I need your VIN to do that...
I know. If your willing, I’ll PM you. But I didn’t want to spam your inbox if you weren’t willing.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Don't kill the messenger please. Everything below HAS an update to be done still:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Anyone want to run my VIN after CSP 21P22? 1641513695876
Thank You so much. I’ll cross reference that list to what’s actually listed in the CSP paperwork and formulate an honest review for the dealership. They’re going to regret asking. But I bet they do better next time.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
So comparing the two lists. Only the Off Board Charger Controller from the CSP 21P22 list doesn’t show an update needed. So 11 of the 12 modules listed as “may need reprogram” were NOT reprogrammed.
This will be a fun phone call tomorrow. ?‍♂

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
As a side note, the BCM is confirmed bugged out in FDRS which means that it shows up even after it's done. When I looked at the history of the updates performed it only shows that they performed the PCM and nothing more. I'll DM you a copy of the history report.

Last edited:

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
As a side note, the PCM is confirmed bugged out in FDRS which means that it shows up even after it's done. When I looked at the history of the updates performed it only shows that they performed the PCM and nothing more. I'll DM you a copy of the history report.
I’ve seen that before. The dealer totally skips page 2 of the 21P22 technical instructions. They seem to think that updating the PCM automatically includes “everything” for CSP 21P22.

OP
OP
Murse-In-Airy

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Well now the service manager has a well worded email waiting for him tomorrow. We’ll see what happens next and how quickly FORD themselves sends me a customer satisfaction survey.
Sponsored