Anyone want to run my VIN after CSP 21P22?

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
Please do request a printout of the FDRS activity log from the person at the counter. Especially when they try to tell you that the CSP was done.
I just called the service manager in hopes of getting these done now rather than waiting another day. I was very nonconfrontational about having looked up FDRS, all the outstanding modules etc. and he says "nah, I'm pretty sure they were done this afternoon."

Time to find a new dealer. But yes, I will ask for the FDRS activity log.

Edit: tried another service department, and they said once the original dealer claims the glass/roof recall, they can't bill for it (including 21P22) again? I'll wait till I get the car and see myself what the FDRS log says, but this is driving me *insane*. Love the car, really irritated by the rest of the experience. Are dealers better in the more EV-friendly parts of the country?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
I just called the service manager in hopes of getting these done now rather than waiting another day. I was very nonconfrontational about having looked up FDRS, all the outstanding modules etc. and he says "nah, I'm pretty sure they were done this afternoon."

Time to find a new dealer. But yes, I will ask for the FDRS activity log.

Edit: tried another service department, and they said once the original dealer claims the glass/roof recall, they can't bill for it (including 21P22) again? I'll wait till I get the car and see myself what the FDRS log says, but this is driving me *insane*. Love the car, really irritated by the rest of the experience. Are dealers better in the more EV-friendly parts of the country?
No, the windshield/pano recalls are different. If they bill for 21P22, like it shows up on your service report/invoice after... then yeah, your dealer claimed it. In that case. just don't be nice lol. Just call the service manager back and say you can clearly see in FDRS that they were not done. FDRS updates immediately after an update is successful and removes it from the list of available updates (except for the bugged ABS update). If he's still rude and unwilling I would tell the service manager that what they're doing is straight up fraud, they're billing for something they didn't do.