Anyone who is waiting having second thoughts?

1969Mach1Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
69mach1, 11 R56S MINI, LR LR4, Mach-E IBSM.
Occupation
Minister Of Awesomeness
Country flag
Reading all these threads of cars breaking down are making me second guess if I want to take delivery (which might be in a week or two). Anyone else?
As the owner of a Mini Cooper R56 and Land Rover, well....nothing Ford could do to this car could make it worse than what I already have. No second thoughts.
Sponsored

zgruven

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm sure Ford is doing this just to frustrate people not because of a lockdown in China or shortage of truck drivers, those have nothing to do with it.
Nope. Just an excuse they are using. My car is sitting in a rail yard in Texas waiting to be connected to a train to be shipped to Richmond California. Cars built after mine have already arrived to my dealership. Ford dropped the ball when they had their lockdown and the cars waiting for the chips that were pulled off the assembly line were not the first ones to get the chips.

dame

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Reading all these threads of cars breaking down are making me second guess if I want to take delivery (which might be in a week or two). Anyone else?
I have 5200 miles and have had no problems. I love the car. We took a 500 mile trip in one day and we experienced no fatigue at the end of the trip. It has been better than I expected it would be.

bosbruce

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
00 Boxster S,(prior M3P,Mach E,Taycan), 23 Plaid S
Country flag
16 months, 12,000 miles on my SR RWD Premium Mach E and no real problems to date knock on wood ... (Phone As A Key was a mess until a dealer installed software update but I used the key fob). I've had 3 Volts, a Tesla Model 3, a Bolt, and the Mach E and the very early production Mach E feels just as solid as any of them.
Sponsored