Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Don't like the original wireless charging area tray? Have an issue with your large phone? wasting the space on the wireless charging area? need a tray that's anti-slip? Check This Out!

AOSK Wireless Charging Area Tray Replacement
(please click see all buying options on the top right, for a unknown reason, this item had arrived amazon warehouse for 2 months, but they still haven't make it fully available, so we will be shipping them out directly from us at this point, it usually take around 7 days to arrive)

We designed this product with one of the largest phones on the market (note 20), which is around 6.7 inches, no more issue with fitting your phone in it

High-quality silicone material was used, anti-slip, odorless, and easy to clean

high divisor design to make the wireless charging area more usable, no more waste of space

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK- a proper wireless charging area tray 11642045735_.pic_hd
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK- a proper wireless charging area tray 21642045735_.pic_hd

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK- a proper wireless charging area tray 91642044350_.pic

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK- a proper wireless charging area tray 41642045737_.pic_hd

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK- a proper wireless charging area tray 61642045738_.pic_hd

Last edited:
OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I think if you made them other colors, you should try to get them close to the colors available for the Mach-E, i.e. Grabber Blue, Rapid Red, ect.
alright! the suggestion received, we gonna test out some samples with Grabber Blue and Rapid Red, try to make it as close to the colors on Mach E as possible

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
This looks promising. Ordered. My iPhone 13 Pro Max doesn't fit well in the original. I don't always love how silicon looks over time because depending on how smooth it is it can become a dust magnet. The other things I have bought from you look good so will give this a shot.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

dml105

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadowfax, the Star White Tricoated Metallic Pony
Country flag
I just checked, it seems Amazon hasn't refreshed a shopping cart for us, but you could click the "see all buying options" and you will find the add to cart option there.
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK- a proper wireless charging area tray Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 11.46.01 AM

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK- a proper wireless charging area tray Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 11.46.01 AM
Is Zac and Laurence an official channel for you?

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Any chance this comes out in iconic silver before I order the black one?

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I'd be curious to see what results people get with this.

I personally feel like the actual charging unit was under designed. I don't think its strong enough or large enough for todays phones. I've tired using it a hand full of times with my iPhone 12 Pro, will charge for maybe 3 minutes then stops. Will be interesting to see if this product improves it or not. Maybe the phone just moves around too much on the factory slick tray.
Sponsored