Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Amazon Link

After a year of cleaning fingerprints off the middle monitor I decided to install an AOSK anti-fingerprint screen protector. This is a flat glass protector not the wet rubbery stuff that Zagg first came out with way back when.

I used the hinge method and it worked well. I cut the volume knob out of the AOSK screen protector with an x-acto knife (back sheet). Laid the protector flat lined up on the middle monitor and used painters masking tape at the top of the screen protector up over the top of the monitor so it hinged up and down there (1 in the center and then 4 more short pieces). Made sure I could lift it up and place it back down flat again over the volume knob and got the tape hinge perfect and secure. Cleaned the monitor. Used the sticky dust tape. Peeled the backing off the protection screen and hinged it down. Squeegeed it out as per normal instructions. 3 tiny 1/8" air bubbles at the bottom and I have never got one perfect. This is the biggest I have installed and not bad; lines up.

It comes with a dot for the volume toggle but I did not install it. Also comes in matte. The glare is not bad and lack of fingerprints is good (below is a sunny day). All and all satisfied and recommended. We will see how it holds up I should be done.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK anti-fingerprint HD center monitor screen protector 001
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK anti-fingerprint HD center monitor screen protector 002