AOSK "Dead" Pedal Cover Finally In Stock!

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Want to have some protection on the footrest pedal area or have some upgrade in the interior of your gorgeous MME?

AOSK Mustang Mach-E Foot Rest Dead Pedal Cover is finally in stock!

link:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HXCJKT...A225B8_afap_abs&ref_=aa_maas&ref=myi_title_dp

[install tips: use a heat gun or hair dryer to heat up the tape to improve the adhensive]
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK "Dead" Pedal Cover Finally In Stock! deadpedal1

Simply use the defaulted double-sided tape to install. please clean up the footrest area and make sure it's dry before the installation.
[tips: use a heat gun or hairdryer to heat up the tape to improve the adhensive]
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK "Dead" Pedal Cover Finally In Stock! deadpedal3

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK "Dead" Pedal Cover Finally In Stock! deadpedal2

For more MME products from AOSK, check us out at:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/...&visitId=422c3d21-7928-4b31-9ab0-dbc865b1225b

or simply www.amazon.com/aoskonology

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
Just got mine and installed - very quick and easy, of course.

I think it looks good and completes the look with the pedal covers, but I do feel like I should give some feedback on the overall feel of the product - while the brake and accelerator pedal covers are really well done (they feel like OEM parts), the dead pedal cover has a more "cheap aftermarket" feel.

I think this is in part due to the stainless steel panel being attached to the plastic frame with the same foam adhesive used to attach it to the car, so when you press on it you are pressing on two layers of foam, giving it a squishy feel (not in the good way). I think if you attached the metal panel to the plastic frame with a more rigid adhesive it might give it an overall more solid feel underfoot.

That said, it does do a good job of completing the look so I'm not unhappy, but it might be able to be improved a bit. Thanks for releasing a lot of products for the MachE, happy with what I've gotten so far from you.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK "Dead" Pedal Cover Finally In Stock! E47D9090-A9BA-44A8-8D8B-50BD47DB3529

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK "Dead" Pedal Cover Finally In Stock! A6F109BE-E1A3-4CD8-8794-77A4A356E482

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK "Dead" Pedal Cover Finally In Stock! 3C3397B2-13A4-4ED0-A566-77D18B3E469C

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Just got mine and installed - very quick and easy, of course.

I think it looks good and completes the look with the pedal covers, but I do feel like I should give some feedback on the overall feel of the product - while the brake and accelerator pedal covers are really well done (they feel like OEM parts), the dead pedal cover has a more "cheap aftermarket" feel.

I think this is in part due to the stainless steel panel being attached to the plastic frame with the same foam adhesive used to attach it to the car, so when you press on it you are pressing on two layers of foam, giving it a squishy feel (not in the good way). I think if you attached the metal panel to the plastic frame with a more rigid adhesive it might give it an overall more solid feel underfoot.

That said, it does do a good job of completing the look so I'm not unhappy, but it might be able to be improved a bit. Thanks for releasing a lot of products for the MachE, happy with what I've gotten so far from you.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK "Dead" Pedal Cover Finally In Stock! 3C3397B2-13A4-4ED0-A566-77D18B3E469C

thank you for this information and suggestion, its incredibly important for us to make improvement.

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
Thanks for sending this out. I looked at the other stuff they make and added some of the items to the list of possible accessories. I will review the reviews on Amazon and on this forum to see how well it is made and if it is worth the purchase.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Looks great! Thanks. The dead pedal is a nice match to the pedals on my First Edition.
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK "Dead" Pedal Cover Finally In Stock! IMG_9848
Sponsored