AOSK Mach E Frunk Mat, 3 Different Versions, one of them gotta be the one you like.

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
AOSK currently has 3 different frunk mats either in stock in the Amazon warehouse or on the way to the Amazon warehouse. let me introduce them to you one by one.

First one, simple design one piece frunk mat.
One Piece(without divisor) (IN STOCK)

The design of it is clean and simple, designed for owners that removed the OEM frunk divisor
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Frunk Mat, 3 Different Versions, one of them gotta be the one you like. 61miNtk4ROL._AC_SL1200_

The second one, Frunk Mat with divisor
Frunk Mat with divisor (IN STOCK IN 3 DAYS, ALREADY ARRIVED AMAZON WAREHOUSE)

Designed for owners that want to keep their OEM frunk divisor.
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Frunk Mat, 3 Different Versions, one of them gotta be the one you like. 615pyDOs2ML._AC_SL1200_

The third one, OEM Style Frunk Mat
(on the way to the amazon warehouse, expect 20-25 days)
Designed for owners that want your frunk mat to match your OEM floor mat

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Frunk Mat, 3 Different Versions, one of them gotta be the one you like. 61ZQJJKa8nL

Which one would you pick! let us know your thought, then we will send more inventory to amazon warehouse.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey Zac, I like the looks of the last one. It also matches your trunk mat and rear seat back covers.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
and it match the oem floor mat as well
Yes they do but I don't have nor do I need all weather floor mats. I only have your trunk mat and rear seat covers because my doggie travels with me a lot.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I think probably the last one. All of them seem to block the drain plug though. 99% of the time that should not be an issue though. They’re not listed in your Amazon store yet though?

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
How about a version 4: like version 3 but with an opening over the drain hole?

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
While it would be no big deal to make your own hole, if I ever did put something in the frunk that needed draining, (which will probably never happen) I wouldn’t have that mat in there anyway.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I get having a trunk mat in every vehicle. And I have a mat in my F-150 to protect the bed because I hauled a lot of junk in it (and even with a thick rubber mat have some minor dings in the bed).

I understand those without Ford frunk dividers maybe wanting a mat if they were concerned about things sliding around in the frunk. But I guess I don't see the need for a mat otherwise. If I had items that I was worried would gouge the frunk up, I would put them in the trunk and tie them down, because if they're going to gouge the bottom of the frunk they'll likely gouge the sides also.

As to the one with the frunk dividers installed, hopefully the separate pieces work together and hold the shape if one removes the dividers?

That said, the price seems fair for the one.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
These looks great. But some of us took out most of the dividers, but left one side in. For example, I left the passenger side divider in place so that I have one small side and one large side. I don't suppose there's any plan to make a version that would fit in that scenario?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
These looks great. But some of us took out most of the dividers, but left one side in. For example, I left the passenger side divider in place so that I have one small side and one large side. I don't suppose there's any plan to make a version that would fit in that scenario?
Do you mind posting a picture? This sounds like a great way to keep the wing sauce separate from the shrimp cocktail.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Do you mind posting a picture? This sounds like a great way to keep the wing sauce separate from the shrimp cocktail.
Sure, here ya go. I worry that the divider may not be impervious to sloshing wing sauce or shrimp cocktail though. I guess we'll have to try it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Frunk Mat, 3 Different Versions, one of them gotta be the one you like. 1646059302407

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Sure, here ya go. I worry that the divider may not be impervious to sloshing wing sauce or shrimp cocktail though. I guess we'll have to try it.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Frunk Mat, 3 Different Versions, one of them gotta be the one you like. 1646059302407
Cool. Thanks. I might try that.

Lord Polymath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Sienna, '22 Mach-E Premium ER AWD (PWRPONY)
Occupation
Computer nerd
Country flag
Just to confirm, 2022 models no longer come with the dividers, correct? A shame, I like generaltso's small and big compartment idea.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just to confirm, 2022 models no longer come with the dividers, correct?
Correct. But there are enough people on here that removed them that I bet you could get your hands on some pretty easily.
Sponsored