AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Would you mind posting some shots from farther away? I want to get an overall feel of how they look on Grabber Blue.
Heh, the car's still filthy, but here you go. ??

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_2988

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_2993

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_2992

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_2991

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_2990

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec IMG_2989

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I was finally able to install fhe AOSK mudflaps, and I’m really happy with how they look!

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec 89D0CE81-148E-4C51-998F-AEEFD7D27C79
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec D3D7FDA1-A1D3-48C1-B71A-5B75D741DF23

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I am debating filling in the texture and painting them gloss black. ?‍♂?
It does seem like a gloss black would be a better match but it might take too much of a beating.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Gloss black would match the other trim on the car better BUT would require more maintenance to keep clean and looking good. I don't care if the mud flaps are a little dirty but if they were gloss black, I would want to make sure they are just as clean and shiny as all the other black trim. Just one more thing to detail and I wouldn't want that. I also think they would be more noticeable and I like mud flaps to kind of disappear if you know what I mean. Just my 2 cents.

drironman

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback
Occupation
Veterinarian
Country flag
Other than the cosmetic appeal...Do these work to keep the car cleaner? My car gets absolutely filthy in the back.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Other than the cosmetic appeal...Do these work to keep the car cleaner? My car gets absolutely filthy in the back.
It definitely keeps the paint of your MME away from situations like this! Picture from MME owner:Jimmy Dionne, Mud flaps from: AOSK
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec 661641783002_.pic

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Are these flexible at all? I feel like the first time I go up into the mountains, they would get damaged from a pothole or rock if they are made of stiff/hard plastic.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Any way to order these and your other items outside of Amazon?

phidauex

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
Installed yesterday - as others have said, very easy! Including the plastic clips (not sure what they are called, but I grew up being taught they were called "dammits" because of what you say when you try to remove one) was a nice touch. I reused some of my original ones, and replaced the few shorter ones.

I was able to do it all with the wheels on, though on the rear wheels using a flat body pry bar to start the plastic clips was helpful. If you have very large hands or just prefer working in a clear open space then you might like removing the rear wheels, but it isn't necessary. Front has tons of room if you turn the wheel out of the way.

Looks great and OEM, my pictures aren't better than any others in this thread so I didn't add any more.
Sponsored