AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec

Deleted member 11730

Thank you very much AOSK for the new set of mud flaps. I think the right front one now fits better. Thanks again for the prompt response.
Sponsored

Mach-e-in-MI

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT-PE, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Country flag
Installed mine today. WOW- Great product and simple installation. Far exceeded my expectations on fit and install process.

If you take your time, you can stetch the install process to 45 minutes ;). Took me about 30 min including wiping down the area and cutting some masking tape for behind the flaps.

Price seems to have dropped since intro. Paid $28.99 on Amazon and got the product in 2 days.

Impressed to see all the tools included but I ended up using my own set of trim/clip removal tools as I found it a bit awkward to do the rear flaps with the included one.

In case anyone wonders, the screw you need to remove for the rear flaps is a 10mm socket. Just be careful not to over torque them. Snug is good enough.

Our GT-PE has a whopping 156 miles on it. Got it a week ago and just with that little mileage, the rocker panels were already showing a few minor scuffs from gravel and road debris.

To be honest, it's a shame Ford doesn't equip it with mud flaps or some additional protection as standard equipment -especially for the AWD models where there is more of a chance for rocker damage, especially when turning.

The included clips are quite a bit larger with more holding power than the original ones. My advice would be to use the ones that came with the package and keep the originals as spares. Besides, what would you do with the leftover clips?

Great tip on the masking tape behind the flaps. I wondered about holding up in the rain, but I suppose it won't go anywhere and might be worth the added protection for the paint.

Suggestion would be to make an optional PPE kit as an accessory to the mud flaps. Not sure if it would be profitable but maybe a $19.95 add-on optional kit would be popular.

Or sell a deluxe mud flap kit for $49.95 including the PPE? I think it's still reasonable.

Great job! Great product!

20220511_204408 (Large).jpg

20220511_204421_HDR (Large).jpg

20220511_204439_HDR (Large).jpg

20220511_204449 (Large).jpg

PaulP

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I'm a little concerned that the "hollow" front edge might collect snow or mud and apply too much pressure but we'll see.
IMG_9861.jpeg
That's what happened in my case. Passenger's side always get more snow and slush, it froze and broke the mud flap where the upper pin fixes it to the car. It's still in place as it is only hold by the bottom screw.

Other than that, easy install and looks good. Also helps the car stay clean longer.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
That's what happened in my case. Passenger's side always get more snow and slush, it froze and broke the mud flap where the upper pin fixes it to the car. It's still in place as it is only hold by the bottom screw.

Other than that, easy install and looks good. Also helps the car stay clean longer.
would you like a replacement for this part?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Installed mine today. WOW- Great product and simple installation. Far exceeded my expectations on fit and install process.

If you take your time, you can stetch the install process to 45 minutes ;). Took me about 30 min including wiping down the area and cutting some masking tape for behind the flaps.

Price seems to have dropped since intro. Paid $28.99 on Amazon and got the product in 2 days.

Impressed to see all the tools included but I ended up using my own set of trim/clip removal tools as I found it a bit awkward to do the rear flaps with the included one.

In case anyone wonders, the screw you need to remove for the rear flaps is a 10mm socket. Just be careful not to over torque them. Snug is good enough.

Our GT-PE has a whopping 156 miles on it. Got it a week ago and just with that little mileage, the rocker panels were already showing a few minor scuffs from gravel and road debris.

To be honest, it's a shame Ford doesn't equip it with mud flaps or some additional protection as standard equipment -especially for the AWD models where there is more of a chance for rocker damage, especially when turning.

The included clips are quite a bit larger with more holding power than the original ones. My advice would be to use the ones that came with the package and keep the originals as spares. Besides, what would you do with the leftover clips?

Great tip on the masking tape behind the flaps. I wondered about holding up in the rain, but I suppose it won't go anywhere and might be worth the added protection for the paint.

Suggestion would be to make an optional PPE kit as an accessory to the mud flaps. Not sure if it would be profitable but maybe a $19.95 add-on optional kit would be popular.

Or sell a deluxe mud flap kit for $49.95 including the PPE? I think it's still reasonable.

Great job! Great product!

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec 20220511_204449 (Large)

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec 20220511_204449 (Large)

wow! thank you for this great review, huge help!

PaulP

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
would you like a replacement for this part?
If it's possible, I'd appreciate it, but I'm located in Canada. I'll send you a picture of the broken part in the next days as I'm currently out of town. It might help you check if something can be improved for us canadians with harsh winter roads!

TX_MME

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT DMG
Country flag
Any chance a gloss version is coming? If not I may buy a set and experiment with sanding down the side away from the tire and painting. After a few weeks with the car, these are definitely necessary it's just the matte stands out so much on the GT.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Any chance a gloss version is coming? If not I may buy a set and experiment with sanding down the side away from the tire and painting. After a few weeks with the car, these are definitely necessary it's just the matte stands out so much on the GT.
Hi dear Owner,

we wouldn't recommend a gloss version, and thats also the reason why we didnt make them.
In our previous experience, the gloss mud flaps tend to scratch easily, and it will look bad after a couple months.

Best Regards.

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
Hi dear Owner,

we wouldn't recommend a gloss version, and thats also the reason why we didnt make them.
In our previous experience, the gloss mud flaps tend to scratch easily, and it will look bad after a couple months.

Best Regards.
You gotta do a set like rokblokz. I love your stuff and had these on the select (and they looked OEM), but you gotta do something like rokblokz for the people that want sleek look with the painted and piano black fenders. I had to go with rokblokz this time, but I felt wrong ;) I felt like I was cheating. I pretty much have most of your mods for the mach e. The back seat cargo mats are the freaking best. But have all the rest too....louvers, charging mats, pony mats, etc.

Hammered

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 PB F150, MME GTPE
Country flag
Hi dear Owner,

Best Regards.
Have you tried a gloss black with a quality PPF protecting it?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
You gotta do a set like rokblokz. I love your stuff and had these on the select (and they looked OEM), but you gotta do something like rokblokz for the people that want sleek look with the painted and piano black fenders. I had to go with rokblokz this time, but I felt wrong ;) I felt like I was cheating. I pretty much have most of your mods for the mach e. The back seat cargo mats are the freaking best. But have all the rest too....louvers, charging mats, pony mats, etc.
haha Thank you! you are the best.
We appreciate all the support.
I saw that thread you posted, it does looks pretty nice, but hmm...since they already made one, we probably not gonna make another one

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Have you tried a gloss black with a quality PPF protecting it?
The basic black mud flap looks good with the gloss black trim on my Premium AWD. They’ve been there since right after @AOSK launced them and they just look right.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
The basic black mud flap looks good with the gloss black trim on my Premium AWD. They’ve been there since right after @AOSK launced them and they just look right.
;) thank you so much for the support along the way.

Anders31

First Name
Anders
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD 2023, Star White
Country flag
Just purchased a kit, should be here by wednesday....

Only 450km on the odo ....

(The river along my driveway overflowed 3 months ago, I now have to deal with mud every time it rains
1f641.png
)

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach-E Mud Flap is coming soon! No Drilling Cutting is required, expecting available at late Nov or early Dec 419446555_10159878294019212_8377182324971422735_n