Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hi everyone, I wanna introduce a new product, a retractable cargo cover!
(we release it a month ago, but it was shipped through the air, thus the cost was pretty high at that point, and our ocean bulk finally arrive, we are able to bring down the cost and lower the retail price)

AOSK MME Retractable Cargo Cover

Double-sided tape install, Please make sure the surface is clean and dry before installation, and heat up the tape and surface.

We leave two screws positions on the product, if you feel like the double-sided tape is not enough, you could use screws to secure it(screws is not included)
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Retractable Cargo Cover 61Jf4nz-30L._AC_SL1200_

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Retractable Cargo Cover 61htA8BjMEL._AC_SL1200_

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Mach E Retractable Cargo Cover 51hJ4cTjF-L._AC_SL1200_

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
That looks good! I just received a bunch of things for my car but this will maybe be next. If anyone gets this, I’d love to read your thoughts.

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
I have been waiting for something like this, I hate the OEM one. I'll be honest the price is higher than I expected but considering it.

TheQ42

First Name
Quinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Product Management
Country flag
What I'd be a lot more interested in is some sort of trunk organizer system. Something adjustable that can hook into the existing anchor points to keep stuff from sliding around the back.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
What I'd be a lot more interested in is some sort of trunk organizer system. Something adjustable that can hook into the existing anchor points to keep stuff from sliding around the back.
we actually have a mesh net designed for that, but for an unknown reason the cargo area of US version MME doesn't have the anchor points as those in CN version and EU version.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I have been waiting for something like this, I hate the OEM one. I'll be honest the price is higher than I expected but considering it.
which price do you think make is more reasonable.

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
which price do you think make is more reasonable.
Under $100 ideally. I went ahead and ordered it though, as the dumb factory one fell off again yesterday and frustrated me. Really hoping this is a quality product!

Say Watt

First Name
Morris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTPE (Bought back), 2022 Kia EV6 GT-L, Rivian R1S
Occupation
Retired Electronics
Country flag
If this is a quality product, it is worth the price. The Jeep Grand Cherokee cover is about the same and the Audi SQ5 cover is $250 to $300.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Under $100 ideally. I went ahead and ordered it though, as the dumb factory one fell off again yesterday and frustrated me. Really hoping this is a quality product!
thank you for your support! the weather is pretty cold these days, just remember to heat up the tape and surface of the car before installation, and probably use some blue tape to hold it for a few days would be ideal.
always dm me know if you have any questions regarding any of our products. I make sure things goes perfect for you.

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
My MME is slated for production so I am going to ask a few simple questions for my own edification. I understand, from the forum, that the factory cargo cover slips off. However, simple O-rings on the ends are supposed to be a simple and cheap solution. What else is wrong with the factory cover? Why does it need to be replaced?

@AOSK how is your cover better than the factory cargo cover? This email thread and the website to order it, does not really tell me why I should buy it? Tell me the benefits of buying it over keeping the factory cover. Is it longer and wider? Does it roll out easier? Does is secure better? Help me understand why I should pay $150 for this product?

strangeengine

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE (sold after 2mo - suspension sucks!)
Country flag
I would like a roll-out cover for my pending Mach-E. My hesitation is the somewhat janky-looking brackets held on by double-sided tape. I wish that bit of the cover was a little higher quality and looked more integrated.

JonathanEzor

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT, Taurus, C-MAX Energi, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Hi everyone, I wanna introduce a new product, a retractable cargo cover!
(we release it a month ago, but it was shipped through the air, thus the cost was pretty high at that point, and our ocean bulk finally arrive, we are able to bring down the cost and lower the retail price)

AOSK MME Retractable Cargo Cover

Double-sided tape install, Please make sure the surface is clean and dry before installation, and heat up the tape and surface.

We leave two screws positions on the product, if you feel like the double-sided tape is not enough, you could use screws to secure it(screws is not included)

One more of your products added to my Amazon "Car Stuff" wish list, for when my MME GT finally arrives. Thanks! {Jonathan}

MyLittlePony2022

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 "Mach-E Auto" GTPE, Cyber Orange
Country flag
I would like a roll-out cover for my pending Mach-E. My hesitation is the somewhat janky-looking brackets held on by double-sided tape. I wish that bit of the cover was a little higher quality and looked more integrated.
When I read the description above, they indicated that you can use screws to mount the brackets. This is the solution to not using the 3M tape. There is also glue (epoxy, silicon, etc.).

I put this in my Amazon wish list and will wait to understand how this is better than the factory one that I will be getting with order.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
I had a cover similar to the AOSK one in my previous cars. It is heavier duty than the one that comes with the car, and when the hatch lifts, the cover is not affected, as it is not attached to the hatch. For items that are taller than the cover, you may need to roll the cover in, or those items will push up on the cover. I found that the cover that comes with the car needs to be centered, or it can hit on the sides and come off. Mine used to come off, but not since I made sure it is centered side to side.
One other comment: on previous cars, the cover mechanism went into slots on each side to hold it in place (as opposed to tape or screws). The whole mechanism could easily be removed, which you might want to do when folding down the seats, as it might be in the way when putting in large items over the folded down seats. With the attachment using tape or screws, that would not be so easy. This would be the main reason for my not getting this item, I liked to be able to remove that cover sometimes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I had a cover similar to the AOSK one in my previous cars. It is heavier duty than the one that comes with the car, and when the hatch lifts, the cover is not affected, as it is not attached to the hatch. For items that are taller than the cover, you may need to roll the cover in, or those items will push up on the cover. I found that the cover that comes with the car needs to be centered, or it can hit on the sides and come off. Mine used to come off, but not since I made sure it is centered side to side.
great point!! thanks for adding these
Sponsored