Mach-E select
Country flag

FordMachEGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium AWDx April 2021 build.
Country flag
Thanks for adding this option. I was waiting for one without the coin holder. By the way, I have to ask, why are there other vendors selling what appears to be AOSK products on Amazon? Are these your products under different names or copy cats ? Just wondering, and also they are often priced lower than AOSK branded products.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Thanks for adding this option. I was waiting for one without the coin holder. By the way, I have to ask, why are there other vendors selling what appears to be AOSK products on Amazon? Are these your products under different names or copy cats ? Just wondering, and also they are often priced lower than AOSK branded products.
thank you for bringing this up, and I'm more than happy to answer this for you.
There are various situations.

the first one would be someone just posting it online with a random price and don't have that product actually available. (we meet this on our front lip development, someone "sell" it on eBay already when we are still testing out the fitment, and they "sell" it at a price that not even gonna cover half the cost). TBH, I don't know the intention of doing so.

the second one would be as what you said, the copy cat, this happens a lot in the business world, (for example, our 18 pvc pcs mats, we send samples back and forth to make sure they are all perfect fit, and keep making new molding to make improvements, and they just purchase our products and copy it, but as what I known of, they still haven't made them properly)

the third one would be co-molding, we sometimes develop a molding together with a manufacturer that's professional in a certain area, in these products, we use our customer service to win owners. (but in this situation, we won't kill the price, as we need to maintain a certain margin to develop other products that will definitely make a loss, for example, the front lip is a product that we know it won't breakeven our cost but still develop)

For the price, we always keep our price at a reasonable point, a margin enough for us to keep developing new products. on the other hand, the cost for us is different, for example, for a product that hasn't arrived at amazon warehouse and we use international shipping to fulfill, we always use the fastest shipping method available to that location, the cost between 30 days shipping and 7 days shipping is dramatically different, we sometimes don't make any profit for new release products. and the service cost is different for us as well, for owners that encounter issue with our products, if a product has a quality issue, we always send out a replacement right away.

Our goal is to make sure owners will purchase our products confidently, and don't need to worry about anything, cuz they gonna know, our products got high quality, and even if sometimes some products have some issue with them, we gonna take care them perfectly, that's also the reason why I'm active in this forum and a lot of Facebook group, owners always know where to find me easily.

FordMachEGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium AWDx April 2021 build.
Country flag
Thanks. Sounds like we need to be sure we’re ordering a genuine AOSK branded product. (At least until your name change goes into effect) ?

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Thanks. Sounds like we need to be sure we’re ordering a genuine AOSK branded product. (At least until your name change goes into effect) ?
?thanks for that support!!
Sponsored