Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Using the middle console box as a garbage can? Want to keep your beautiful MME clean and neat in the daily drive?

AOSK Suede Leather Garbage Bag is here!

link: https://www.amazon.com/Trash-Mustang-Mach-Leather-Garbage/dp/B09HXMV73N?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Suede Leather Garbage Bag WechatIMG47

Simply install it on the rear seat pocket of your MME!

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Suede Leather Garbage Bag 垃圾袋2

Attach plastic garbage bag with default clips, AOSK garbage bag will come with two rolls of plastic bags with it, and plastic garbage back could also be easily found in the grocery market.

The product use magnet to close up, it's easy to open up and close up, this will ensure
safety in your daily drive.
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Suede Leather Garbage Bag 垃圾袋3

A light will be turned on automatically when the bag is opened, this will make sure the visibility at night time.

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Suede Leather Garbage Bag 垃圾袋1

For more MME products from AOSK, check us out at

www.amazon.com/aoskonolgy

or

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/...&visitId=6b7cfc18-e567-4ef2-8d31-748aeece6627

If you have any questions, let me know, or pm me, I will get back to you as soon as possible!
AOSK will try our best to make sure every valuable MME owner will have 100% satisfaction with our products and the shopping experience with us.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
purchased!

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
@AOSK any idea when this will be back in stock? Would love to buy one as a Christmas gift.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
@AOSK any idea when this will be back in stock? Would love to buy one as a Christmas gift.
we shipped a bulk through air shipment last week, and had a bulk ocean shipment two weeks ago, if amazon process it smoothly, i would expect around a week.
sorry for the out of stock, hopefully amazon will process our inventory smoothly.
thank you for the support on us!

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Using the middle console box as a garbage can? Want to keep your beautiful MME clean and neat in the daily drive?

AOSK Suede Leather Garbage Bag is here!

link: https://www.amazon.com/Trash-Mustang-Mach-Leather-Garbage/dp/B09HXMV73N?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Suede Leather Garbage Bag 1637137743566139

Simply install it on the rear seat pocket of your MME!

Attach plastic garbage bag with default clips, AOSK garbage bag will come with two rolls of plastic bags with it, and plastic garbage back could also be easily found in the grocery market.

The product use magnet to close up, it's easy to open up and close up, this will ensure
safety in your daily drive.

A light will be turned on automatically when the bag is opened, this will make sure the visibility at night time.

For more MME products from AOSK, check us out at

www.amazon.com/aoskonolgy

or

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/...&visitId=6b7cfc18-e567-4ef2-8d31-748aeece6627

If you have any questions, let me know, or pm me, I will get back to you as soon as possible!
AOSK will try our best to make sure every valuable MME owner will have 100% satisfaction with our products and the shopping experience with us.
This looks neat as a stocking stuffer, but, if any of that material is genuine suede or leather then I’m made out of titanium. Tell me I’m wrong.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
@AOSK This looks like a cool item. Do you have plans to make them with other pony colors? I have your inserts with the Grabber Blue ponies and would prefer a garbage bag that matches.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
@AOSK This looks like a cool item. Do you have plans to make them with other pony colors? I have your inserts with the Grabber Blue ponies and would prefer a garbage bag that matches.
unfortunately, the material of it limited the colors that we able to apply on it.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

TargaGone

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
@ASOK - I received my trash container through Amazon today. I noticed what I thought were pieces of the leatherette material loose in the clear manufacture's packing bag. When I opened the black plastic magnetic mouth (gently) I noticed the fabric had pulled out of the plastic on the starboard end. that part was separated. There is a screw on either end. I disassembled to take a look. On the end that had come apart the three attachments (posts etc) opposite the screw had detached, were malformed and were broken, respectively. The pieces in the bag turned out to be hard plastic - likely from the damaged or defective part.

I am surprised that this would pass quality control. This molded piece(s) had several defects. I do not believe this was damaged in shipping - but it did come in an unpadded envelope. I am processing for return - and using a binder clip to hold it together in the meantime. Otherwise I like the execution - magnets and light with liner. :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Suede Leather Garbage Bag 20220511_175120
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Suede Leather Garbage Bag 20220511_175726
Ford Mustang Mach-E AOSK Suede Leather Garbage Bag 20220511_193257

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
@ASOK - I received my trash container through Amazon today. I noticed what I thought were pieces of the leatherette material loose in the clear manufacture's packing bag. When I opened the black plastic magnetic mouth (gently) I noticed the fabric had pulled out of the plastic on the starboard end. that part was separated. There is a screw on either end. I disassembled to take a look. On the end that had come apart the three attachments (posts etc) opposite the screw had detached, were malformed and were broken, respectively. The pieces in the bag turned out to be hard plastic - likely from the damaged or defective part.

I am surprised that this would pass quality control. This molded piece(s) had several defects. I do not believe this was damaged in shipping - but it did come in an unpadded envelope. I am processing for return - and using a binder clip to hold it together in the meantime. Otherwise I like the execution - magnets and light with liner. :)

oh, this item seems broke during shipping, because I saw that Amazon replace a new barcode on it. sorry for this inconvenience, and we apologize about this terrible experience, no need to do a return, throw it on the garbage can, and dm me your order ID, i will send you a replacement right away.

Sapthiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus
This garbage bag is so comfortable, especially when you have children. Because when you have a long road to go, you have to take all kinds of things, especially food for kids. And so that we don't use a simple garbage bag that has no place in the car, this leather garbage bag is a better option. When you reach your destination, you are already throwing away what is inside. My family tries to be as environmentally sustainable as possible and not to produce a lot of garbage in the first place. We recently had more garbage to collect because we bought a house in the countryside, and we had to rent a big bin from the guys at https://www.186needabin.com/service-areas/bin-rental- toronto / We had a lot of dirt to collect, and we still have work to do.

Last edited:

TargaGone

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Crosstrek, 2018 Impeza wagon, 2022 Tucson Hyb
Occupation
Healthcare
Country flag
@AOSK contacted me and quickly sent a replacement. The first had plastic pieces damaged during shipment in an unpadded Amazon bag.
All is good, the bag is a great solution for my desire to have a clutter free vehicle.... and I appreciate the service.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
@AOSK contacted me and quickly sent a replacement. The first had plastic pieces damaged during shipment in an unpadded Amazon bag.
All is good, the bag is a great solution for my desire to have a clutter free vehicle.... and I appreciate the service.
thats great to hear! thank you for the support!
Sponsored