Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
I know a lot of folks said they wished your “GT” spoiler had a wing that went all the way across. Instead of the two small partial wings. But maybe try a poll to see if it’s worth developing?
We could probably change the design on the middle part of that spoiler! let's see, thanks for that buddy
and seems like we got three votes on the poll already ? since you got three MME
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
We could probably change the design on the middle part of that spoiler! let's see, thanks for that buddy
and seems like we got three votes on the poll already ? since you got three MME
If you extend the upper wing and remove the base bar in the middle, I’d be totally down with the design you have. It’s the bar across the bottom that will break the look of the rear stripe.

XtreemLee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Jeep GC CRD, Olds Silhouette, machE Gt on ord
Occupation
Working Class
Country flag
AOSK MME Window Louvers Click for the item

Hi, two months ago, I asked the forum to design window louvers with us. and after the product development process and fitment test process, the item is finally available!

Give your gorgeous Mach E an even more sporty look.

This item is installed with automotive double-sided tape, it's super easy! just make sure the car is clean and dry before the installation.

Picture of this beauty from MME owner: Jonathan
WechatIMG28.jpeg

WechatIMG27.jpeg

61EZwQjEd2L._AC_SL1400_.jpg
What we need is a louver that can fit over the rear glass, that still allows for wiper function but mimicks the looks of the seventies machs with those huge ass aluminum flat black louvers.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
What we need is a louver that can fit over the rear glass, that still allows for wiper function but mimicks the looks of the seventies machs with those huge ass aluminum flat black louvers.
My first car, 1979 Toyota Celica hatchback, had those. 17 year old me thought they were great.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
we have also been considering how could the design go around the wiper. any good idea?
Sponsored