Apparently you have to do research before you take the Mach-E to a car wash for the first time

spdegmache

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e, 2021 F350, 2010 Ranger, 2013 Mustang
Occupation
auto restoration
Country flag
Exactly my experience today, only I did not get the carwash, had to back up and exit. Thank you!!
Sponsored

rcechinel

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Gotta love this forum. :)

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
It’s auto hold. Neutral is neutral. But with auto hold on ….auto hold Beats neutral. Every time …Auto hold is scissors to paper. It’s paper to rock. It’s rock to scissors. It always wins
Jes Sayin

CurtW

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE
Country flag
I can hand wash at home in about the same time you all spend at the auto wash. I'll suggest my approach is less expensive, results in a cleaner car, minimizes risk of scratches or other damage - plus this serves as a de-facto exterior inspection. Normally, I wash the motorbike at the same time, so killing two birds with one stone. Plus, I can partake in those frunk-chilled beverages in my drive.

I have never trusted auto-car washes anyways, seems like a good setting for a horror flick.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I can hand wash at home in about the same time you all spend at the auto wash. I'll suggest my approach is less expensive, results in a cleaner car, minimizes risk of scratches or other damage - plus this serves as a de-facto exterior inspection. Normally, I wash the motorbike at the same time, so killing two birds with one stone. Plus, I can partake in those frunk-chilled beverages in my drive.

I have never trusted auto-car washes anyways, seems like a good setting for a horror flick.
I wash at home too. I don’t chill beverages in the frunk. I chill in the frunk. 😎🐩

Ford Mustang Mach-E Apparently you have to do research before you take the Mach-E to a car wash for the first time 30501B2B-16CD-4846-8F14-68C6F97936D8
Sponsored