swnerd321

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, Space White 2022 MME GTPE
Country flag
I‘d ordered a MME GTPE and I was looking at replacement pedals and found the ones pictured below for a Mach E, I like them a lot, but it says that they are not for a GT. I was hoping someone could verify that the GT pedals are different then other trims and if so maybe post a picture of the GT pedals… Thanks!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Are GT pedals different? 73919E64-F62B-40AC-B63F-D5662ED4A922
Sponsored

OP
OP
swnerd321

swnerd321

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER; 2022 Lightning On Order
Country flag
Thanks, that makes me feel better. I figured the pedals were probably the same, I’ve seen incorrect descriptions on Amazon before…
Yea I can't guarantee there isn't something weird where the pedals you linked somehow sit differently on a GT pedal vs a premium but they sure did seem like the same pedals on both when I installed the ones I linked.

What I linked has you take off the rubber pad on the brake and then fit them onto the exposed metal.. and the accel pedal you actually just put the new pedal over the top of the old. They were very snug and did not move after install on either car.

OP
OP
swnerd321

swnerd321

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yea I can't guarantee there isn't something weird where the pedals you linked somehow sit differently on a GT pedal vs a premium but they sure did seem like the same pedals on both when I installed the ones I linked.
Understand, just wanted to make sure they weren’t clearly different but if it looks like they might work I will order them and take a chance… thanks again…
Sponsored