Az MachE

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Wanted to know what other Arizona Mach E buyers are finding with their dealers, good or bad. There are many in the Phoenix metro area to choose from, but how are we being treated? My order is at Peoria Ford and they have not accepted my order (placed 6/26) because my long time salesperson is out with Covid. Now her back-up manager has not returned several calls, so I think I want and deserve a better dealership experience, especially when spending $56,000 plus taxes. How are other Grand Canyon residents fairing with their Ford dealership and do they have someone to highly recommend?
Sponsored

EVMELR

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Volt 2014 ELR 2017 Volt 2019 ETRON, Prem ExR
Country flag
Sanderson Ford has been good for me, been here, az, for a long time.

@kWhpony

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Star White Premium RWD ER
Occupation
Retired technology professional
Country flag
or
Wanted to know what other Arizona Mach E buyers are finding with their dealers, good or bad. There are many in the Phoenix metro area to choose from, but how are we being treated? My order is at Peoria Ford and they have not accepted my order (placed 6/26) because my long time salesperson is out with Covid. Now her back-up manager has not returned several calls, so I think I want and deserve a better dealership experience, especially when spending $56,000 plus taxes. How are other Grand Canyon residents fairing with their Ford dealership and do they have someone to highly recommend?
Anyone have experience with Surprise Ford? We'll be relocating to Peoria near the 303 and want to engage with a reliable dealer when needed.
Sponsored