Atlanta Area Buyers - Anyone getting quotes from local dealers on 2nd key FOB programming?

photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Jim Ellis quoted me $85 for the programming if I had the FOB but they are double checking capability. Anyone else getting a second key and have any quotes from dealer/locksmith?
Sponsored

SkyWalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang, Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
I need to have another done for my 2015 Mustang and Bonlock Locksmith Service quoted me $75 with me providing the fob and stopping by their office (Delk Rd, Marietta). Probably one of the better prices I've been quoted for it but I wouldn't consider $85 for the dealership doing it too bad of a deal.

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Haven't checked with my dealer yet, but I have the fob in hand. I expect mine to get here this weekend, but if it doesn't I still will probably stop in to see what they're going to charge. My sales guy has been unresponsive by email for other stuff so I'll just go in and see what they say

Blackbluff

First Name
Gerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Jim Ellis quoted me $85 for the programming if I had the FOB but they are double checking capability. Anyone else getting a second key and have any quotes from dealer/locksmith?
Picked up a second FOB from 'CarandTruckRemotes' for $89.00 with a coupon. Got a local quote from a locksmith at $65.00 for programming. Expensive second key but the inconsistency of PAAK almost makes it necessary for two drivers using the car.

QuinicAcid

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Durango, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Transportation
Country flag
$60 to program a fob at Parkway Ford in Winston-Salem NC.
Sponsored