horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
NW Atlanta, Woodstock. First Edition, Grabber Blue. Premium Edition, AWD, EXT Battery, Infinite Blue

SimS

First Name
Sim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Prius, F150
Country flag
Production Date: Week of 1/10/2021. This date has slipped ~30 days from the first date I received. I ordered a plain Jane no options.

I'm one hour East of ATL

SimS

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
OP
OP
horsiedad

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Anyone in the Atlanta area planning to get a hitch for carrying a bike rack?
Stealth Hitches in Sugar Hill will give the first person to bring in a Mach E a hitch for free.

https://stealthhitches.com/pages/get-a-free-hitch-for-your-vehicle
I just gave them a call. At first Jeramy said that they had stopped selling hitches for Mustangs due to lack of sales. I had to educate him about the MME. ;-) He showed more interest when I gave him the background on it being an EV. He is going to discuss with his higher-ups and said they would get back to me.

OP
OP
horsiedad

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
can confirm the train my car has been sitting on for weeks finally left the plant yesterday headed for Atlanta. I don't have a specific ETA yet though but status has changed to "in transit"
Great news! What dealership are you taking delivery from?

JBB_JD

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME FE, 22 Escape Hy, 20 Fusion Hy, 20 Escape
Country flag
Waiting in Duluth, Ga. I reserved an FE on intro night and converted to order on July 8. Prod Date slipped from 12/18 to 1/5 but I have emails from Ford saying it is built and "on its way" to Mall of Georgia Ford in Buford, ETA 2/11-2/17. Still not accurate on shipping web site but it shows Origin Atlanta. I am in Duluth so just down the road. The plan is to call this one Venom and its a Carbonized Grey Metallic FE. I think @Telfo 's will arrive before mine but I do plan to take it quickly for PPF quote and go by InvisiHitch in Suwanee to see what they will do for a hitch. My birthday is 2/10 so I am jumping out of my skin.

UPDATE: got text from dealer 1/15 saying expect delivery before mid-February and can have paperwork completed by 2/10 so no delay atm. I'm trying to avoid emissions on trade-in if possible, I'm cheap.

Last edited:

DMIINC

First Name
Dalibor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Explorer, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Waiting in Duluth, Ga. I reserved an FE on intro night and converted to order on July 8. Prod Date slipped from 12/18 to 1/5 but I have emails from Ford saying it is built and "on its way" to Mall of Georgia Ford in Buford, ETA 2/11-2/17. Still not accurate on shipping web site but it shows Origin Atlanta. I am in Duluth so just down the road. The plan is to call this one Venom and its a Carbonized Grey Metallic FE. I think @Telfo 's will arrive before mine but I do plan to take it quickly for PPF quote and go by InvisiHitch in Suwanee to see what they will do for a hitch. My birthday is 2/10 so I am jumping out of my skin.

UPDATE: got text from dealer 1/15 saying expect delivery before mid-February and can have paperwork completed by 2/10 so no delay atm. I'm trying to avoid emissions on trade-in if possible, I'm cheap.
Very nice. My scheduled production date was week of February 22 2021. However that date has disappeared from ford.com reservation page. However, I did not receive delay email. Duluth area just like you with delivery to Mall of GA Ford.

Premium Rapid Red EX all wheel drive.
Sponsored