Audible feedback hack?

GoIrish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
Is there some kind of hack to replace the audible feedback from being wired to the horn to instead to wired to something normal humans are okay with? Pay $60k for a car and then feel like I just rented from Enterprise...jeez...I'm ok with spending a bit of money to fix this. And yes, I do want audible feedback to make sure that it locked.
Sponsored

jojomontag

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Is there some kind of hack to replace the audible feedback from being wired to the horn to instead to wired to something normal humans are okay with? Pay $60k for a car and then feel like I just rented from Enterprise...jeez...I'm ok with spending a bit of money to fix this. And yes, I do want audible feedback to make sure that it locked.
?... it is annoying. I'm grateful, though, that the FP app will send a notification that the car did lock with walk away.

jojomontag

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I do not get this notification, but would like to. Is this a setting?
Mine automatically started after I took the car in for the PAAK customer satisfaction recall update, and I don't see it as a selectable notification.

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I do not get this notification, but would like to. Is this a setting?
My car also has always done this from the get go. It does not always send the notification, but it sends its a good 95% of the time. I don't see any place where you turn it on though.. You running the latest and greatest software?
Sponsored