jrstinkfish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium RWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Has anyone had this issue? For about the past week or so, whenever I get in the car, the audio is OFF (the little power indicator in the middle of the dial is not lit up). I didn't do anything to change this, and I don't see any setting that would trigger this, and I am definitely not muting it myself at any point, but it's annoying as hell to have to hit that button ... every ... single ... time. It seems like it's always something with this infotainment system. I love this car, but the infotainment is 100% pure, poorly-developed garbage -- Ford needs to bring in a new team for the infotainment system, they really hosed this one.

Just adds to my issues of gaps in audio in Android Auto, my profile loading maybe 50% of the time, Journeys never record, audio stuttering uncontrollably from time to time when the reverse camera comes on ... probably more, but I've given up on keeping track. I realize there are folks who have perfect infotainment systems, but man, I don't recall ever having so many problems with any other car. Just seems something new and irritating pops up every week out of nowhere.
Sponsored