mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Damnit...wish I knew earlier...its down the street. Could have tried and sneak a peek.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Such an interesting color. It looks like Carbonized Grey from a distance but then blue in the close ups near the A pillar.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
(Stolen from bronco6g forums)
Ford Mustang Mach-E Autotrader-Kelley Blue Book new normal car show - Mach E sighted 1601060050051

KTLA 5 News talking about the Bronco and Mach E being onsite at the Kelly Blue Book Irvine Location auto show (address: 195 Technology Dr, Irvine, CA 92618)

https://ktla.com/morning-news/the-ktla-autotrader-kelley-blue-book-new-normal-car-show-part-two/

(4th video down)
Great find, thank you!

The color is muddy and unattractive as shown here. I'd been hoping for the "infinite" possibilities and am still sticking with this on my order. (It's okay.) But videos like this make me wonder if I should have gone with silver or space white.

The video itself is also low quality. Here's another screen grab... It looks a little better but maybe a little too much of a Volvo color.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Autotrader-Kelley Blue Book new normal car show - Mach E sighted another angle

OP
OP
Metal_Horses

Metal_Horses

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, 2022 Bronco 2D SAS, 1985.5 Mustang SVO
Country flag
Great find, thank you!

The color is muddy and unattractive as shown here. I'd been hoping for the "infinite" possibilities and am still sticking with this on my order. (It's okay.) But videos like this make me wonder if I should have gone with silver or space white.

The video itself is also low quality. Here's another screen grab... It looks a little better but maybe a little too much of a Volvo color.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Autotrader-Kelley Blue Book new normal car show - Mach E sighted another angle
I thought that blue was closer, if not the same as the Blue Metallic that is on my wife's 2020 Explorer ST so we quickly dismissed this as a color for the Mach-e. The Explorer looks great especially in the sun. Looks like the Mach-e may be close, maybe a little more gray?
IMG_20191017_230115.jpg
MVIMG_20191017_190702.jpg

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
. Looks like the Mach-e may be close, maybe a little more gray?
That explorer color is definitely more blue (and IMO a nicer color) than the infinite blue - which has way too much gray for my tastes. I'm still mystified why the MME palette for Select and Premium is grayscale other than the rapid red. I also don't understand the naming of star white and space white - I always forget which one is the pure white and which one is the grayish white?

janitorjim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150 2001, explorer xlt 2013
Country flag
We're going to have to see the color in person to really gauge its relative darkness. It changes in the video quite dramatically.
excuse me but this is the internet. we don't make judgements from personal experience. only from screen grabs, rumors, hearsay and cousin's uncle's sister's friend's hairstylist
Sponsored