Autotrader Mustang Mach-E Review by Rory Reid

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-E X
Country flag
I would also really like to see the left leg of someone tall sitting at the wheel of a RHD MME... still worried about that knee. In a RHD It’s a different leg doing virtually nothing that is closest to the screen...
I'm over 6 foot and I've sat in a RHD model and the screen was not an issue at all. I tend to "man spread" as well and it was no problem 😁

Rotting Piñata

First Name
Adi
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon hybrid
Country flag
He complains about not being able to control the amount of regen - and then goes into discussing the three drive modes (which control regen!).

I'm noticing reviews get one little detail wrong. If they had "just" spent months on this website, compulsively reading every update and analysis, they'd know better :)

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
For sure all these reviewers don't fool us. 😀

Wonky_Donkey

First Name
Tony
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Mach-E X
Country flag
He complains about not being able to control the amount of regen - and then goes into discussing the three drive modes (which control regen!).

I'm noticing reviews get one little detail wrong. If they had "just" spent months on this website, compulsively reading every update and analysis, they'd know better :)
And lets not forget "L" mode as well 😁

"You can activate this position at any vehicle speed which provides an increased level of deceleration when you lift off the accelerator pedal. You can use low (L) at all times, if desired, but improving drivability while descending grades is the intent. Entering low (L) does not take any actions if one pedal drive is active."

JayTee

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Occupation
Market Research
Country flag

In their defense, they may avoid reading/watching too much about vehicles in order to not predispose their own reviews.

JayTee

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Occupation
Market Research
Country flag
Yeah, but then they look kinda silly when they go on and on about the useless parcel shelf that doesn't exist.
Correct, and there's no excuse for being clueless about charging connectors, etc. [not necessarily this review, but others *cough* tflc]

Advertisement

Advertisement