S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Why would anyone think the cargo cover is meant to be a parcel shelf?
Oooh, that’s what he was saying! I couldn’t make it out. ? Thank you for interpreting.
Sponsored

Reactions: ZSR

BlueMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
always the charging hangups... I wish they could get this sorted out.
Charging is 100% the most important "can't get this wrong" thing about an EV to me. Any time a reviewer finds a fast charging error, I get more nervous.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
Having used an EV & chargers for a few years now I have not seen anything too concerning about this other than EA chargers in general as my experience has been problematic with them. I am trusting that it will reach close to 150 kWh on a properly functioning ChargePoint DC charger when I test it out. Day to day local charging I'm not concerned at all.

Charging is 100% the most important "can't get this wrong" thing about an EV to me. Any time a reviewer finds a fast charging error, I get more nervous.

kikibop

First Name
kiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-E E4x Space White / '15 Prius
Occupation
Product Design
Country flag
Oddly, his critiques of the brakes and steering are opposite of what we heard in the mid-December reviews. He like the braking and knocked the steering, whereas, say, Edmunds and Throttle house crumbed the braking and praised the steering. Huh.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Also, his drivers side front tire pressure (oops, this is Europe, I mean "tyre" pressure) was low.

Maybe that contributed to his comments on the steering not being responsive whilst driving in a straight line.
I thought was was interesting too. Last review I watched the driver was glowing about the MachE steering, how dialed in it was.

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Anyone else notice how every reviewer driving that blue German K reg on British roads has been less than thrilled? That car is not tuned right for UK roads imo... and I really hope Ford see that. One positive about delays to deliveries is the opportunity to have a test drive increases.

TheSteelRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Premium RWD
Country flag
Anyone else notice how every reviewer driving that blue German K reg on British roads has been less than thrilled? That car is not tuned right for UK roads imo... and I really hope Ford see that. One positive about delays to deliveries is the opportunity to have a test drive increases.
Agree. We know that Darren Palmer early on stated that European customers would get a different "tuning" on their cars. (Here is one example article on the topic, but there are many more: https://www.motor1.com/news/398424/ford-mach-e-euro-debut/).

Notice his coupe was right-hand drive, but the Mach E was left-hand drive. I wonder if the pre-production left-hand drive Mach E's don't have the "Euro Tune" whatever that is?

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
EQC top speed is 112 mph, 0-100 km/h in 5.1s
Sound familiar?

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Notice his coupe was right-hand drive, but the Mach E was left-hand drive. I wonder if the pre-production left-hand drive Mach E's don't have the "Euro Tune" whatever that is?
Exactly. I really hope it’s not an oversight.. I would also really like to see the left leg of someone tall sitting at the wheel of a RHD MME... still worried about that knee. In a RHD It’s a different leg doing virtually nothing that is closest to the screen... not too dissimilar to a passenger... which is exactly like the dude who was riding shotgun pointed out in their video... I forget their names. Anyway, it’s a concern for me.

SJ_Okay

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD ER Mach-E
Occupation
Film and Music Producer
Country flag
Also... 5.5sec? It’s 4.8... unless he was in a SR AWD and counting to 62mph?

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
@trutolife27 Wasn't there supposed to be some glowing JDPower MachE review? Whatever happened with that?

ClaudeMach-E

First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach 3- Tempo- Malibu(3)-Actual Kia Sportage AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I actually prefer the updated MME ones, but that would be more stangy. Don't those Euro plates fit the front better than the US ones though? :rolleyes:

Will be really interesting to judge the ride quality, I've seen reviews go both ways, more stiff than smooth, like this one or more smooth than sporty as in others. As long as it's better than the 3/Y (and our Mercedes) I'll be happy. Hoping it's just balanced.
Let's not forget that suspension is tweaked for EU/UK so might be a bit different here.