Available GT Just Arrived at my Ford Dealer

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
If it has the CoPilot, it's exactly the same as my order. I'll keep waiting, though.

OP
OP

ctmars02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
87 GT, 96 Cobra, reservation for Mach-E GT
Country flag
I was able to go by and drive the car this afternoon. All I can say is WOW!!! From 0-75, you could feel it in your body. Didn’t get much above that because roads not conducive to that.

Some questions from other posts that I can answer:
The car came with two keys
No license plate installed from the factory.

May be able to answer other questions that you may have.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
And there shouldn't be. I would not buy from one that does. There are plenty of dealers that don't mark up their cars. The three dealers I buy cars from here in CA haven't marked up any of their Mach-E's.
What dealers would that be? I've called EVERY dealer in Southern California and only ONE did not have an ADM. Even those that previously didn't have an ADM, now have one.

markboris

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
_______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What dealers would that be? I've called EVERY dealer in Southern California and only ONE did not have an ADM. Even those that previously didn't have an ADM, now have one.
North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz is where I got mine. Been doing business with them for over 20 years. No ADM on my Focus RS, GT500 or Mach-E. Watsonville Ford is where I am getting my Mach-E GT because my salesperson of over 20 years at NBF moved over to that dealer. She (Bobbie) is selling it to me for no ADM. I know people that have gotten them at The Ford Store in Morgan Hill. I have two close friends that bought Mach-E's. One at Haidlen Ford in Oakdale and one at Elk Grove Ford, no ADM's. All of these cars were purchased prior to May of this year. It is possible with the chip shortage and low supply of cars that more dealers are charging ADM's these days. I live only 5 minutes away from Sonora Ford and had a friend from Vegas fly up here to get a Ranger truck from them because they had 11 in stock and no ADM.

ChuckSchick26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME (I hope!)
Country flag
North Bay Ford in Santa Cruz is where I got mine. Been doing business with them for over 20 years. No ADM on my Focus RS, GT500 or Mach-E. Watsonville Ford is where I am getting my Mach-E GT because my salesperson of over 20 years at NBF moved over to that dealer. She (Bobbie) is selling it to me for no ADM. I know people that have gotten them at The Ford Store in Morgan Hill. I have two close friends that bought Mach-E's. One at Haidlen Ford in Oakdale and one at Elk Grove Ford, no ADM's. All of these cars were purchased prior to May of this year. It is possible with the chip shortage and low supply of cars that more dealers are charging ADM's these days. I live only 5 minutes away from Sonora Ford and had a friend from Vegas fly up here to get a Ranger truck from them because they had 11 in stock and no ADM.
I can confirm that the Ford Store has no ADM and honoring X-Plan (I know it's not really much savings) on my recent order. Walnut Creek Ford was not adding ADM as of a couple weeks ago and I think honor X-Plan as well. I'm just hoping to catch a Mustang Unicorn when someone cancels an order...

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I can confirm that the Ford Store has no ADM and honoring X-Plan (I know it's not really much savings) on my recent order. Walnut Creek Ford was not adding ADM as of a couple weeks ago and I think honor X-Plan as well. I'm just hoping to catch a Mustang Unicorn when someone cancels an order...
Actually xplan is pretty good I think I saved around $700 off msrp but then factor in the capped doc fees (many dealers charge 500-600 for that. (I only paid $75) it makes it even more compelling
Sponsored