Awesome Cyber Monday surprise! - Service Vehicle Soon

Milstartwo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium ER AWD Ice Blue Silver
Country flag
I’m sure this has been answered somewhere in here, but Im a new ME owner and haven’t seen it answered yet… So with the HVBJB replacements… do we know if/when they started building the ME w the “new” HVBJB, or are they still pushing them out of the factory with the problem JB? I have a Premium AWD ER with a build date of early Oct 22. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I’m sure this has been answered somewhere in here, but Im a new ME owner and haven’t seen it answered yet… So with the HVBJB replacements… do we know if/when they started building the ME w the “new” HVBJB, or are they still pushing them out of the factory with the problem JB? I have a Premium AWD ER with a build date of early Oct 22. Thanks in advance!
You should be good. Late May to early July I think was the phase in period of the new HVJB. I’m just really happy that I had my failure, and got that over with.

mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
You have the new, more robust HVBJB. Rest easy, my friend.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
We're planning to attack Mach-N-Cheese's nemesis, aka the Grapevine on I-5 south, at the end of the month.

I've got a dope childrens music playlist for the ultimate test of bored kids, robust contactors, and unforgiving terrain! *

* and I have a LA-area exotic flatbed tow truck company all researched up....

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
man, I keep waiting for this to happen, I'm at 13k miles now, looks like you're at 20k, no rhyme or reason either
We just sold ours with just under 12k miles on it. At least now we no longer have to worry about the HVJB failing and leaving my Wife stranded!!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
We're planning to attack Mach-N-Cheese's nemesis, aka the Grapevine on I-5 south, at the end of the month.

I've got a dope childrens music playlist for the ultimate test of bored kids, robust contactors, and unforgiving terrain! *

* and I have a LA-area exotic flatbed tow truck company all researched up....
Does the play list include the dreaded Blippi? Because we KNOW that it was the song and not the Grapevine that caused your failure. 😱🐩

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Does the play list include the dreaded Blippi? Because we KNOW that it was the song and not the Grapevine that caused your failure. 😱🐩
Oh that and worse, the Lyle Lyle Crocodile soundtrack...

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
We just sold ours with just under 12k miles on it. At least now we no longer have to worry about the HVJB failing and leaving my Wife stranded!!
Not really worried about being stranded, just the hassle of it all. Did you get another MME?

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
Not really worried about being stranded, just the hassle of it all. Did you get another MME?
We are planning on doing a couple long road trips next year so the bigger concern would be the charging infrastructure! We are thinking about getting a PHEV this time, need to get some more use out of our GrizzlE!
Sponsored