AWFUL GRINDING FUZZY NOISE AT STARTUP?

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Any way to get that crazy NOISE off at start and shut-off?
Seems to be tied to getting the seatbelt on? Thank you!!
Sponsored

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Are you sure you don't have the weird chime bug? You can turn off your auto headlamps, turn the car off and turn the car back on so it resets. Its usually the car thinking the headlights are left on.

OP
OP
Tiffanypaulsen
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Hi,did you figure this out? Mine does it too.
Nope! It's absolutely heinous - scares everyone - I have to think it's some kind of glitch but I can't get ANY help! It does it if the seatbelts aren't on before you start the car - OR when someone - say my child - is getting dropped off at school - if he takes his seatbelt off while the car is still running - but stopped. It's my biggest complaint. Nothing online about this - let me know if you solve it!

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Are you sure you don't have the weird chime bug? You can turn off your auto headlamps, turn the car off and turn the car back on so it resets. Its usually the car thinking the headlights are left on.
Never run into this, but @Tiffanypaulsen , did you try this?

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Nope! It's absolutely heinous - scares everyone - I have to think it's some kind of glitch but I can't get ANY help! It does it if the seatbelts aren't on before you start the car - OR when someone - say my child - is getting dropped off at school - if he takes his seatbelt off while the car is still running - but stopped. It's my biggest complaint. Nothing online about this - let me know if you solve it!
Record the sound and post an MP3.
Sponsored