AZ tint and/or PPF shops

mdpmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium RWD SR Grabber Blue
Country flag
Anybody have recommendations for where to go, specifically in the Phoenix area? Anticipating delivery in 2-3 weeks and want to get something lined up.
Sponsored

cdlemons

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition in Grabber Blue
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I had my windows tinted by this guy: https://www.tintaz.com/ He was mobile, came to my house and did it in my garage. Did an excellent job! I will tell you that you may want to expedite getting your windows tinted because my first few months I felt like I was getting cooked through those windows!

I had my stripes put on by these guys, and they also do tint: https://www.tintworld.com/locations/az/chandler-072 Highly recommended too.

Quadzilla

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E CA Route 1
Country flag
I had PPF and tint done through hyerqualitydetail.com. Very happy with their work but they were a little pricier than others. They regularly do high-end cars so that made me more comfortable in their work. While my car was there, it was sitting next to a Porsche 911 and Mercedes EQS.

RedAero42

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E ER AWD, Star White
Country flag
I'm a little late to the game here, but...
PPF: I've used Rick @ Cactus Window Tinting in Scottsdale for 3 vehicles. He's great and immediately fixes any issues. I had a couple small bubbles left over and it was no problem, took 5 minutes with an unscheduled visit.
Window Tint (side windows and windshield film) at both Cactus Window Tinting and A Better Tint (2 vehicles) in Gilbert. No complaints.

Stangracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus IS350C Mach E GTPE
Country flag
I just got full front end PPF and tint done at One Armor Xpel in North Scottsdale. The job was flawless and done in a day and a half.

azthrillhouse

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3 RWD LR, 2022 MME Premium LR RWD
Country flag
I used https://echelonautosports.com. Very happy with the results.
Went with Echelon for PPF on the front of the car and happy with the results, probably could have found it cheaper but they did good work it seems. They seem to do a lot of EV's...there was a Lucid Air being worked on when I was there.....

Hgray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue MME XR RWD
Occupation
Professional Mom
Country flag
Larry Kerns with Accu-tint in Gilbert. We have been using him for 20+ years. He is meticulous about his work and a gray guy.