B&O Sound System in the UK (is it in all models?)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tiguan R Line (awaiting Mach E delivery)
Country flag
It seems there are less models in the UK than USA, can anyone confirm if the B&O speakers come in all UK variants?
Sponsored

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Oh well, that’s unfortunate, have standard range on order.
Yeah. I’ve got the standard range on order as well although not a biggie for me. I’ve attached a list of the different models and what they come with that was released last year that gives you some idea of what they include

Attachments

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tiguan R Line (awaiting Mach E delivery)
Country flag
Yeah. I’ve got the standard range on order as well although not a biggie for me. I’ve attached a list of the different models and what they come with that was released last year that gives you some idea of what they include
Thank you! According to that standard range doesn't have the panoramic sunroof either .. which I was almost positive every model came with ... just shows I don’t pay anywhere near enough attention!
Thanks for the info !

Mercury8

First Name
Calum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR AWD
Country flag
Thank you! According to that standard range doesn't have the panoramic sunroof either .. which I was almost positive every model came with ... just shows I don’t pay anywhere near enough attention!
Thanks for the info !
You’re welcome. Much better to find out now rather than when picking up the car!?
Sponsored