Baby window shades recommendation?

gnaark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
Hey guys,

My baby hates the sun and I’m looking for a baby shade recommendation for the rear side windows.

What do you guys use that fit well and doesn’t look terrible?
Sponsored

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Nothing will work as well as tint. We have factory window covers on our Volkswagen and they still let just enough light in the smack them in the face. Had to get it limo tinted.

OP
OP
gnaark

gnaark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
First Edition Rapid Red
Country flag
Nothing will work as well as tint. We have factory window covers on our Volkswagen and they still let just enough light in the smack them in the face. Had to get it limo tinted.
So I have tint on the rear windows but it’s not enough and I don’t want more tint just a temporary solution.

mateo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
If all you want is something a little darker during the day, they work. But you get plenty of leakage around the edges. I have that exact brand (XL size) for my CR-V. It works good enough for everything except when sun is low on the horizon. But my 2-year old screams bloody murder at the setting sun during road trips.

If you need total black out, then some sort of curtains are probably the best approach. (It will look stupid though.) I don't take enough trips to worry about it, and it won't be long before the 2 year old is smart enough to turn his head, close his eyes, and just go to sleep. 😴

He also hates (for no good reason) if I leave the sun roof cover open, so he's going to have a field day with the panoramic glass ceiling of the MME.
Sponsored