Benjamin Kegele

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 21, VW Atlas, Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
Country flag
Most of this is over my head, but I learn a little each time I watch one of Professor Kelly's videos and I love it. 😍
most of it is relatively easy to learn, let me know, if you have questions, maybe we can both understand more just from talking about the stuff

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
If your dealer ever gives you crap about the labor involved in dropping the battery pack, show them how this guy did it by himself in a rascal scooter. Wow!

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I came across this video showing the removal and dissection of the high voltage batty junction box. I don’t remember ever seeing it posted here so I am inserting the link HERE.

The same professor posted a video of the removal of the battery for the MME. That link isHERE.

After watching both videos and realizing how many MMEs will be going through this for the recall, it makes me realize there is a high probability not all of the dealers are going to be able to get this right the first time unfortunately.

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I came across this video showing the removal and dissection of the high voltage batty junction box. I don’t remember ever seeing it posted here so I am inserting the link HERE.

The same professor posted a video of the removal of the battery for the MME. That link isHERE.

After watching both videos and realizing how many MMEs will be going through this for the recall, it makes me realize there is a high probability not all of the dealers are going to be able to get this right the first time unfortunately.
I guess some dealers may not have done it but if the failure rate was as bad as everyone made it out to be then many dealers have to had at least one or two change outs. I know our local dealer here in Fairbanks Alaska (with few Machs sold) has done a couple and even performed a complete battery changeout on a Ford buy back.

MellowJohnny

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Solution Architect
Country flag

I half expected this to be you in your garage Darrel... :)
Sponsored