mkhuffman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT, Jeep GC-L, VW Jetta
Country flag
Well, I've been hard at practice with the slider button, and have gotten really efficient with it for setting both the temp and fan speed. I hope Ford leaves this original option available and/or enables voice control for the fan. Can't really afford to learn new skills with every other OTA update.
There is no try, there is only do. You can do it!
Sponsored

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
And heated seats!

This UI looks much for refined. Hopefully they improved the responsiveness as well.
The heated seats using the dial will be so nice! Hopefully they roll this out before frigid winter weather.

randomvoice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E GT
Country flag
I always assumed this was coming since having a bigass physical dial on a touchscreen doesn't make sense to use for just 1 functionality. I kinda dig the UI however I really want a shortcut to the camera button at the top!

JryErok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME SR RWD Lucid Red
Country flag
I think that the UI needs some customization capabilities to please everyone. I personally would replace the AC button on the main screen with E-Heat (unless I could have both) and put the camera button somewhere at the top bar. Probably others have different expectations so it will never be good enough until everyone can customize it the way they want.

VegStang

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo C40 Recharge, 2021 MME
Occupation
Artist, animal rights activist
Country flag
I think there is room for heat & Ac on the main screen, or have them switch depending on ambient temp. Camera easily accessible too.

Found out yesterday that one of the neighbors a few houses down from where I recently moved is working as a consultant for Ford on electrics. I had to ask since a couple weeks ago he was driving a GT and this week drove up in a new Lightning. He said he wrote up a 12 page report on the MME this past weekend, I suggested he take a look at these boards since I'm sure 12 pages wouldn't have covered all my input ;).

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I think there is room for heat & Ac on the main screen, or have them switch depending on ambient temp. Camera easily accessible too.
An OnlyFans button would work in place of Heat and or A/C button. I mean Fan Only. I guess either would work 😅

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Camera button. Useless since Ford wouldn’t sell me the cameras. 🤪🐩

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
I think that the UI needs some customization capabilities to please everyone. I personally would replace the AC button on the main screen with E-Heat (unless I could have both) and put the camera button somewhere at the top bar.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Battery Slider & knob controlled temperature and fan speed previewed in new Ford video! 1667697684776

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I would love for the new button for the AC to be contextual, so if the temperature is below a certain point, it switches to E-Heat, but otherwise it would be AC.

I would also love a quick access button for the 360 camera along the top of the screen. The current two access method is fine, but a button on the primary screen would be awesome.

Mach 5e

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium
Occupation
Self
Country flag
yeah, another OTA update. Maybe I'll be able to change the damn ambient light color that's STUCK on orange since the last one!!

Really appreciate the ONE and ONLY teenage Ford software programmer working so tirelessly to improve one issue every 3 months or so.

Mach 5e

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Premium
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I would love for the new button for the AC to be contextual, so if the temperature is below a certain point, it switches to E-Heat, but otherwise it would be AC.

I would also love a quick access button for the 360 camera along the top of the screen. The current two access method is fine, but a button on the primary screen would be awesome.
Ha, Get in line for those wonderfully reasonable requests.

Kids stopped putting their back packs in the back hatch because it takes TOO LONG to go into sub-menus to open the hatch (5th door???) in the school drop off line.

We don't need heat in Hawaii, but I'm still waiting for the RECIRCULATION and EHEAT buttons to remember what I want after I turn the car off, like ALL my other cars do!!!

10,000 miles Aug 2021 and waiting..... Until my MB EQ arrives, then no more waiting on FORD

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Ha, Get in line for those wonderfully reasonable requests.

Kids stopped putting their back packs in the back hatch because it takes TOO LONG to go into sub-menus to open the hatch (5th door???) in the school drop off line.

We don't need heat in Hawaii, but I'm still waiting for the RECIRCULATION and EHEAT buttons to remember what I want after I turn the car off, like ALL my other cars do!!!

10,000 miles Aug 2021 and waiting..... Until my MB EQ arrives, then no more waiting on FORD
There is a button on the hatch, can your kids not press that to get their bags...? Also, if you have the latest updates, putting your car in park and pressing the "car" menu button instantly goes to access so it should be 2 presses now.
Sponsored