Battery sympol instrument display.

Spck83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e extended iconic silver
Country flag
Just two days ago I have been having the battery icon on the left by range and the like 2 mile to destination with none input anyone know what the icon is??

20210504_170212.jpg
Sponsored

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
Just two days ago I have been having the battery icon on the left by range and the like 2 mile to destination with none input anyone know what the icon is??
The battery icon is normal - that’s your remaining state of charge - but it shrinks down a bit when the destination info (checkered flag) is added.

You seem to be experiencing the “Navigation to Nowhere” bug. It has happened twice to me so far. I bet that 2mi never changes no matter where you are driving? It’s easy enough to clear by starting and then cancelling a destination in maps. Report it to Ford.

OP
OP

Spck83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e extended iconic silver
Country flag
T
The battery icon is normal - that’s your remaining state of charge - but it shrinks down a bit when the destination info (checkered flag) is added.

You seem to be experiencing the “Navigation to Nowhere” bug. It has happened twice to me so far. I bet that 2mi never changes no matter where you are driving? It’s easy enough to clear by starting and then cancelling a destination in maps. Report it to Ford.
THanknk you so much I never heard of that