Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
UPDATE: I was just able to test drive a GT to my house and park it in my garage. Good news: there were no problems! Possibly bad news: the right front tire was completely off the ground by about 3"! But if anyone wants to try out your car in my driveway, just let me know!

Is there anyone in the Bay Area willing to drive your Premium or GT Mach E over to Noe Valley in SF and see if it can make it into my garage without scraping bottom? (I would be very carefully watching and would make certain nothing bad happened!)

Before I finalize my order, I'd like to determine if I'm going to have an issue getting into my garage. (My street has a 25% grade so the driveway has an unusual pitch.) I used to have a Prius with 4.9" clearance which cleared without issue, but the wheelbase is of course much shorter (106.3" vs 117.5"). I've done the trig calculations but a real-world test would of course be best.

So if anyone is willing to stop by to test it out, I'd be very appreciative (and would be happy to give you a box of chocolate covered macadamia nuts from Hawaii as a thank you :)). I should be able to easily accommodate your schedule. If you're willing to help out, please reply to this thread.

Thank you very much in advance!
Sponsored

Last edited: