Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Soooo....

I’ve had this car a day. I have had people literally follow me filming the car. Tonight a red Mustang pulled out of a turn lane after I passed and proceeded to goad me into a race. (which this car did very well I might add. Up to 60 I had him but after that he was able to pull away , though slowly).

At this rate I will lose my license within a week. Screw the color this car was a really bad idea.

Like, catastrophicall bad.

C906C9DC-76F8-4354-873A-AE314BB5276A.png
Sponsored

wmaney

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e GTPE, daughter drives Ford Focus Titanium
Country flag
Soooo....

I’ve had this car a day. I have had people literally follow me filming the car. Tonight a red Mustang pulled out of a turn lane after I passed and proceeded to goad me into a race. (which this car did very well I might add. Up to 60 I had him but after that he was able to pull away , though slowly).

At this rate I will lose my license within a week. Screw the color this car was a really bad idea.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Beginning to Think Grabber Blue Was a Mistake C906C9DC-76F8-4354-873A-AE314BB5276A
Tempting you to order a second Mach e - like a GT?

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Not sure that any other color would be different. Below is an actual text I received:

“A black Mach E passed me off doing 95-100 today and I was going to race them but then a Dodge Durango SRT and a brand new Cadillac were closely behind trying to race them as well.”

Stay safe everyone!

Barno

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
?
Soooo....

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Yeah, red is a problem too. I have had people film my car on the highway, and plenty of smiles and “thumbs up”. Waiting for that first dare though.

Wife said I am going to get my first ticket in over 30 years.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I'm in the same boat - the few times I've taken her out for a drive have been a bit dangerous. I've never been pulled over but the Mach-E may be my downfall...

I do enjoy the stares and pictures though, granted I do worry someone's going end up hitting me or someone else trying to snap a picture going down the road.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
The main reason why I chose Carbonized Gray. I love the Grabber Blue, and this was THE FE color, but I like to be inconspicuous.
You and me, both. Still get lots of daily attention; thumbs up, look backs, smiles, one video, a wow, and people coming up while parked to ask questions.

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Soooo....

I know every time I see a Grabber Blue Mach-E I get jealous as well! They wouldn't offer that color on my Mach-E :(

Every time I look at my Mach-E I think "Man, that's a good looking car... but it'd be better if I was allowed to have it in Grabber Blue."

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
Soooo....

Ford Mustang Mach-E Beginning to Think Grabber Blue Was a Mistake 1615014005114
Do you know which model the re mustang was?

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
I know every time I see a Grabber Blue Mach-E I get jealous as well! They wouldn't offer that color on my Mach-E :(

Every time I look at my Mach-E I think "Man, that's a good looking car... but it'd be better if I was allowed to have it in Grabber Blue."
you can always go the wrap route. :)

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
you can always go the wrap route. :)
After seeing that beautiful bluegreen one on here yesterday, I'm seriously considering it! It's incredible how good Mach-E looks in real colors, but we're relegated to shades of gray (and one beautiful red that's still too dark for me) unless we want AWD.
Sponsored