First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Soooo....

I’ve had this car a day. I have had people literally follow me filming the car. Tonight a red Mustang pulled out of a turn lane after I passed and proceeded to goad me into a race. (which this car did very well I might add. Up to 60 I had him but after that he was able to pull away , though slowly).

At this rate I will lose my license within a week. Screw the color this car was a really bad idea.

Like, catastrophicall bad.

C906C9DC-76F8-4354-873A-AE314BB5276A.png
Man......what a difference a week makes!! Down and out to happy as hell!! Lol

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Every time I look at my Mach-E I think "Man, that's a good looking car... but it'd be better if I was allowed to have it in Grabber Blue."
Not sure you got to see many of them in person, but honestly....

I was hunting for ANY Mach E FE and at one point got to see all 3 within a few hours of each other, and they are all striking in person.

My wife was pretty upset with me because for months I’d groan about not having the option to get Grabber Blue and that my color agony would be over if I just had that as an option. Then, seeing Red, Gray, and Blue in the same day it became clear that they all look amazing! I was honestly most impressed with Grey (which was my original order color anyway) but Red was just calling to me so I held out for that one and i’ve been super happy ever since. I’d trade my red for a gray, but the blue is really a special color.

jdk22

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5, First Edition rapid red
Occupation
retired (it's great)
Country flag
Not sure you got to see many of them in person, but honestly....

I was hunting for ANY Mach E FE and at one point got to see all 3 within a few hours of each other, and they are all striking in person.

My wife was pretty upset with me because for months I’d groan about not having the option to get Grabber Blue and that my color agony would be over if I just had that as an option. Then, seeing Red, Gray, and Blue in the same day it became clear that they all look amazing! I was honestly most impressed with Grey (which was my original order color anyway) but Red was just calling to me so I held out for that one and i’ve been super happy ever since. I’d trade my red for a gray, but the blue is really a special color.
I wanted the grabber blue or the red. Ended up with a FE red. Very happy with it and can’t go out without getting stares, thumbs up or questions.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
The main reason why I chose Carbonized Gray. I love the Grabber Blue, and this was THE FE color, but I like to be inconspicuous.
good thing I got Rapid Red Metallic. I'm sure it will not be conspicuous at all.

chasingfun

First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Murano
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Soooo....

I’ve had this car a day. I have had people literally follow me filming the car. Tonight a red Mustang pulled out of a turn lane after I passed and proceeded to goad me into a race. (which this car did very well I might add. Up to 60 I had him but after that he was able to pull away , though slowly).

At this rate I will lose my license within a week. Screw the color this car was a really bad idea.

Like, catastrophicall bad.

C906C9DC-76F8-4354-873A-AE314BB5276A.png
That color is so conspicuous and can easily cause attentions from everyone including cops, for sure!