Myia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Implementation Project Manger
Country flag
I plan to order my MME next month as a birthday gift to myself. ?

I've done a lot of research on this car and narrowing down exactly what I want. ( Premium, Standard RWD, Star White , Black Onyx interior, Interior Protection Package) However, for some reason I am having issues with selecting which dealership. I've looked at a lot of the Ford Dealership reviews in the ATL area and even called a couple to ask about their markup price. Of course, most of them will say " we are not adding anything to the MSPR" but several of the reviews say otherwise. My fear is placing my order at the wrong dealership and them adding whatever they want once I get there knowing it's little to nothing I can do because I've waited so long for my car.

Has anyone had this experience? If so, what did you do, once at the dealership and they are trying to add $$?

Any dealerships recommendations? It does not have to be in the Metro ATL area. I will drive up to 1hr to avoid a horrible experience.
Sponsored

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
Hey @Mhood. There's an ongoing list of dealerships people have visited and have left feedback for other MME purchasers.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/official-list-no-adm-mach-e-ford-dealers.95/

You should definitely check the Ford inventory for the mach e in the area. Current order times are looking like 4-6 months plus. Maybe you can find a cancelled order or a dealer order you can pick up sooner!

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/mac...0302&Radius=100&Order=Distance&intcmp=show-si

Also, there's regional forums that may help with more local questions. The South East forum has a few Atlanta posts (as well as neighboring states).

https://www.macheforum.com/site/forums/southeast-usa.20/

With all that being said, if you're worried about ADMs you should look into the A/Z/X Plans. The X plan is available to anyone that joins the mustang club of america. It costs like $35 to join, gives you a 2% discount (plus a $275 fee), and prevents the dealer from increasing fees above $100. The only thing is you have to join for at least 90 days, but some dealers have accepted it just by joining and showing your membership.

Good luck!

(Edit: can't spell on phone)

(Edit 2: Thank you @SkyWalker for the updates on the changes to Mustang Club of America! It is now $35 up from $25 fee, and 90 days instead of 60 days)

Last edited:

photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Everything Giga said on the X plan. My personal experience with Jim Ellis Ford in Sandy Springs was good. They accepted X plan pricing, they new how to present the X plan pricing sheet, they new how to finance through the Ford Option plan - and no ADM. They had some dealer options in the original sticker - like tinted windows and interior protection - I said I didn't want it and they resent me a quote without it. I never felt like I had to haggle. Overall a good experience with the whole process.

SkyWalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang, Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
My experience with Hardy Family Ford (Dallas, GA) has been the best, hands down. No ADM from the start and no hassle about using X-Plan. They provide me bi-weekly updates, even just to say, "No new updates but production is still on schedule." They have answered all my questions or at least responded with a promise to follow up within 24 hours.

Wade Ford didn't even call us back after we uselessly spent an hour at their dealership. We were trying to tell the non-email friendly salesman we already knew exactly what we wanted and just wanted to confirm they could fulfill the order. They had a $2000 ADM and $1000 deposit which they agreed to remove, but as I stated they didn't call back. Jim Tidwell (Kennesaw) was the first dealership I was working with but they kept calling just to tell me they still don't have any Mach-Es at that time nor did they have any information that wasn't on Ford's website, but they would love for us to stop by and take a look at other vehicles while we wait for more information.

121gigawatts post has some great information but I would like to note that due to the increase in membership requests, Mustang Club of America now requires you get their "Digital" Membership subscription (which is $35) and you now have to be a member for 90 days to take advantage of X-Plan through their membership.

OP
OP
Mhood

Mhood

First Name
Myia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
My experience with Hardy Family Ford (Dallas, GA) has been the best, hands down. No ADM from the start and no hassle about using X-Plan. They provide me bi-weekly updates, even just to say, "No new updates but production is still on schedule." They have answered all my questions or at least responded with a promise to follow up within 24 hours.

Wade Ford didn't even call us back after we uselessly spent an hour at their dealership. We were trying to tell the non-email friendly salesman we already knew exactly what we wanted and just wanted to confirm they could fulfill the order. They had a $2000 ADM and $1000 deposit which they agreed to remove, but as I stated they didn't call back. Jim Tidwell (Kennesaw) was the first dealership I was working with but they kept calling just to tell me they still don't have any Mach-Es at that time nor did they have any information that wasn't on Ford's website, but they would love for us to stop by and take a look at other vehicles while we wait for more information.

121gigawatts post has some great information but I would like to note that due to the increase in membership requests, Mustang Club of America now requires you get their "Digital" Membership subscription (which is $35) and you now have to be a member for 90 days to take advantage of X-Plan through their membership.

Hello,

I can believe everything you mentioned about Wade Ford. I called them to ask about their ADM and X Plan, and the lady was very rude and snappy. She kept telling me to just place my order... I thought she was just having a bad day! I will not have my car sent there...

Mall of Georgia Ford was extremely nice and answered all my questions with out an attitude. Dallas is not that far from me, which is great. I paid $25.00 for the MOA membership.

OP
OP
Mhood

Mhood

First Name
Myia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
Hey @Mhood. There's an ongoing list of dealerships people have visited and have left feedback for other MME purchasers.

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/official-list-no-adm-mach-e-ford-dealers.95/

You should definitely check the Ford inventory for the mach e in the area. Current order times are looking like 4-6 months plus. Maybe you can find a cancelled order or a dealer order you can pick up sooner!

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/mac...0302&Radius=100&Order=Distance&intcmp=show-si

Also, there's regional forums that may help with more local questions. The South East forum has a few Atlanta posts (as well as neighboring states).

https://www.macheforum.com/site/forums/southeast-usa.20/

With all that being said, if you're worried about ADMs you should look into the A/Z/X Plans. The X plan is available to anyone that joins the mustang club of america. It costs like $25 to join, gives you a 2% discount (plus a $275 fee), and prevents the dealer from increasing fees above $100. The only thing is you have to join for at least 60 days, but some dealers have accepted it just by joining and showing your membership.

Good luck!

(Edit: can't spell on phone)
Thanks so much for all the helpful information.

I purchased the MOA membership but will I have to wait 90 days before placing my online order?

I went through most of the process online besides submitting the deposit and it doesnt ask for anything pertaining to financing or plans. Am I missing something?

photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Regarding the MCA membership - As @SkyWalker said - you have to buy the $35 Digital plan. If you've already paid the $25 - you can reach out to MCA to upgrade you for the extra $10.

SkyWalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang, Mach-E
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
I went through most of the process online besides submitting the deposit and it doesnt ask for anything pertaining to financing or plans. Am I missing something?
I would speak to the dealership before you place a reservation with them and have them verify via email that they accept X-Plan pricing. Also, they should not be charging more than $500 for deposit so if they are, ask them if they'll reduce it to $500 (which is guided by Ford unless something has changed in recent months). Once that is agreed upon you pay your deposit in the reservation process and I would then email the dealership to confirm the reservation. They should approve hopefully within 24 hours. Then you just play the waiting game. Finances don't come into play until the car gets to the dealership which should give you plenty of time to save some extra coin and decide which option is best for you. There are other forum threads that discuss the pros/cons of the financial options.

121gigawatts

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Not Soon Enough
Country flag
Heads up:

Legacy Ford in McDonough GA has a Rapid Red Premium AWD Extended Range. They are charging $5,000 in ADM. They will not accept A Z X plans because they're charging above sticker.

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Stay away from Angela Krause Ford in Alpharetta. They are everything you expect in a scammy car dealership

First Name
Sheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Explorer
Country flag
I just finalized my order with Billy Howell Ford in Cumming today. I have purchased several cars through them and have always had a great experience. No ADMs, but I don’t know about any of the pricing plans. Good Luck!
Sponsored