Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That's interesting. By the info we've heard, he left out a step (OKTB):
  • Built around 11/9 sounds plausible.
  • 2-3 week delivery time sounds plausible (that's the same number we've heard).
  • However we've also been told vehicles will queue up on the lots at the plant until OKTB (OK To Buy inspection) is given, currently expected 11/23. If true, then the 2-3 week delivery clock would start from there.
Even if the OKTB delays it by an additional 3 weeks there is still a shot at getting it by then end of the year. Considering that I would then be able to apply the $7500 Tax Credit to Tax Year 2020 it would be extremely enticing to take the Rapid Red rather than wait for the Infinity BLue in 2021!
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My new guess based on my v7 guesstimates is 9:00 am December 18th.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
This new version makes me think my 9600 reservation premium is a no go for 2020.
Y’all are really playing with my emotions.
Au contraire! You forgot about part 2, the adjustment of reservation numbers based on EU/UK and GT orders.

JDRGolfer1

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Quite possible. Remember that 4000, 5000, and 6000 (and maybe 7000) numbers were being issued simultaneously at the start. That means a low 6000 number could be earlier in the queue than a high 4000 number.
Can I ask where this information came from? That seems like an odd thing to do.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Can I ask where this information came from? That seems like an odd thing to do.
We have spreadsheets of reservation tracking collected by both forums. No customer reservations below 4000 and times stamps of reservations the first evening in 4000, 5000, and 6000 simultaneous - maybe 7000 as well. There are entire threads on the early reservation numbers you can find in the archives, including discussions of why this made sense.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
My new guess based on my v7 guesstimates is 9:00 am December 18th.
Even if we assume a not ideal case scenario for production of 1,000 per week well into the new year, this could still move up the anticipated completion date for my order by a few weeks or so. If production moves towards maximum for the new year, it's possible I'll see the thing in early spring, instead of very late spring. Although shipping is the big unknown for the EU and UK folks and those West of California.

OP
OP
ARK

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
So I’m just going to make a selfish, optimistic, and wild guess and put my money on the first premiums being delivered in exactly six weeks, on Monday, November 23.

Hopefully I get mine before Christmas!

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Even if we assume a not ideal case scenario for production of 1,000 per week well into the new year, this could still move up the anticipated completion date for my order by a few weeks or so. If production moves towards maximum for the new year, it's possible I'll see the thing in early spring, instead of very late spring. Although shipping is the big unknown for the EU and UK folks and those West of California.
Vancouver Island is only a smidge west of California, eh. I don't get why you're making it out to be such a big deal. Maybe you're a poser, eh? Nevermind. Sorry.
Sponsored