Best mud flaps/splash guards.

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT - Star White
Country flag
While I love AOSK and they are priced right....they look nice on the select models because the black matte plastic matches, but it just doesn't look that great on the premium or GT models. I got these, rally style, and I gotta say they look way better, and seem like really nice quality. Doesn't cover any of the wheel wells. Pretty fast shipping, but they do cost like 3 times as much, but I think it's worth it. https://rokblokz.com/products/ford-mustang-mach-e-2021?variant=39693945995307

2022-10-18 18.43.24.jpg
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Those look like the ones @markboris has. They’re definitely better for wider rims or rims with more positive (OEM) offset since the @AOSK mud flaps are designed around the stock wheels and tires. Since I am still on skinnies, my AOSK mud flaps are fine. Whenever I can find a wheel I like in the dimensions I want, I will probably change my mud flaps. 😎🐩

OP
OP
Lynsey

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Those look like the ones @markboris has. They’re definitely better for wider rims or rims with more positive (OEM) offset since the @AOSK mud flaps are designed around the stock wheels and tires. Since I am still on skinnies, my AOSK mud flaps are fine. Whenever I can find a wheel I like in the dimensions I want, I will probably change my mud flaps. 😎🐩
They do have the splash guards too, that are a bit narrower. I just like that they don't cover the wheel wells especially for the ones that have them the same as the body color, or the piano black. The AOSK just doesn't go as well.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Rokblokz is the way to go. I chose Rally for my Mach-E - I believe @markboris has the same.

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
Then I guess there’s lunatics like me with full custom Amazon cheapies… I ordered both glossy and matte - went matte. And now that I roll 245 width on 9” rims their extra coverage is AWESOME!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Best mud flaps/splash guards. D5B92D18-589A-4944-9E22-0CE7D87FD0B7

Ford Mustang Mach-E Best mud flaps/splash guards. EC115772-386C-4F90-8497-02689DA1B142

Ford Mustang Mach-E Best mud flaps/splash guards. 00CE3694-2DFD-4407-BF10-880A3E7CA9D0

OP
OP
Lynsey

Lynsey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Then I guess there’s lunatics like me with full custom Amazon cheapies… I ordered both glossy and matte - went matte. And now that I roll 245 width on 9” rims their extra coverage is AWESOME!
Well either way.... They look good. They are sorta what I'm talking about, they don't go on to the fender. Much cleaner look. When I had the select I had the AOSK flaps, but with the white fenders the matte black would clash since they do cover your fender a bit. Your car looks great. They basically look the same as the ones I mentioned, so I probably spent too much for convenience. How's your wrap holding up? I remember seeing it when you first did it.

Last edited:

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
Well either way.... They look good. They are sorta what I'm talking about, they don't go on to the fender. Much cleaner look. When I had the select I had the AOSK flaps, but with the white fenders the matte black would clash since they do cover your fender a bit. Your car looks great. They basically look the same as the ones I mentioned, so I probably spent too much for convenience. How's your wrap holding up? I remember seeing it when you first did it.
Wrap is good - one major repair later due to a rock strike; still looks great. Very happy camper with how it’s holding up. The wrap is why I mounted up the mudflaps like I did to protect the vinyl from stuff getting kicked up by the tires.

KIMache

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME CARt1
Country flag
I'm looking for glossy options. Do you have a link for these on Amazon?

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
I'm looking for glossy options. Do you have a link for these on Amazon?
They don’t sell the exact cheap glossy ones I ordered last year - but maybe try RallyArmor; if I recall their urethane flaps are usually gloss.

txaggies07

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE FE Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Best mud flaps/splash guards. 00CE3694-2DFD-4407-BF10-880A3E7CA9D0

That looks like it would add a lot of drag.

Mach Len E

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Mach E Premium AWD & '19 Diesel GMC Canyon
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
While I love AOSK and they are priced right....they look nice on the select models because the black matte plastic matches, but it just doesn't look that great on the premium or GT models. I got these, rally style, and I gotta say they look way better, and seem like really nice quality. Doesn't cover any of the wheel wells. Pretty fast shipping, but they do cost like 3 times as much, but I think it's worth it. https://rokblokz.com/products/ford-mustang-mach-e-2021?variant=39693945995307

Ford Mustang Mach-E Best mud flaps/splash guards. 4CBADA80-4E6C-42DA-B026-7E9D30048570
I bought the same ones and they are great. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09KTFPZC1?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details