Best Tampa Bay Area Dealer for Mach E Service?

Tpaguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mach E First Edition
Country flag
I bought my Mach E down in Naples but need to have it serviced now in Tampa.

Out of the Tampa Bay Area dealers, is their a best one for Mach E based on other Tampa area Mach E Owners experiences?

I have the windshield, pano roof recalls to do, plus the OTA service bulletin to get the updates unstuck (in addition to the 20k service). I also have the ratchet noise from the front when making sharp left/right turns at low speeds.

I feel a bit out of the loop with which dealer is the best to help with service. Iā€™m particularly worried about who has handled the windshield recall and reprogramming updates well. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
AutoNation Ford in St. Pete has been fine, they give you an Enterprise rental for any warranty work.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I take my Mach E to Walker Ford in Clearwater for service. They are nice, and Ryan the service manager seems pretty knowledgeable regarding the car.
Hello fellow Pinellas Mach-E owner!

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hi there! Not many of us in Pinellas. But I have seen 3 different ones this week alone. We are growing
Iā€™ve got a carbonized gray with a shark license plate ESHRK, easy to figure out itā€™s mine haha

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Tampa dealers all seem great to work with. Theyā€™re all competitive and high volume so they have always been very clear and upfront with pricing and no gimmicks.

The two highest volume seem to be Brandon Ford and Bill Currie Ford. Both are great. People drive over an hour (passing multiple dealers on the way) to buy from Brandon Ford.
Sponsored