method93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Standard Range Rapid Red
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Big Red's 21" Wheel Setup (w/ Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus) LF2

So I’ve been putting off my post until the car is “done” and where I want it to be. Not sure that is going to happen soon 😊. So here is my setup as is…

Wheels: Vertini RFS1.2 with Gloss Black Brush Tint Rotary Forged. 21x9 40 offset

Tires: Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus, 265/40ZR21 XL 105W

Calipers: Painted using a G2 kit with customer color (same as the car). And yes, I am aware I messed up the Brembo decals direction, I might fix it at a later
date...

Ford Mustang Mach-E Big Red's 21" Wheel Setup (w/ Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus) LF

Ford Mustang Mach-E Big Red's 21" Wheel Setup (w/ Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus) LR

Ford Mustang Mach-E Big Red's 21" Wheel Setup (w/ Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus) LT Side

Ford Mustang Mach-E Big Red's 21" Wheel Setup (w/ Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus) Wheel Poke

Ford Mustang Mach-E Big Red's 21" Wheel Setup (w/ Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus) Caliper Paint

Ford Mustang Mach-E Big Red's 21" Wheel Setup (w/ Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus) Caliper Completed

Ford Mustang Mach-E Big Red's 21" Wheel Setup (w/ Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 Plus) Pre Install

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Nice, I would also look into getting the fender flares painted body color, too. Decent shop should be able to do that no problem.

Kachook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD, 2016 Honda Odyssey
Country flag
It looks great. If you had not mentioned anything about the Brembo directional thing, I would not have noticed. I'm not sure how many of us would although I'm sure people would have probably jumped on you had you said nothing. Regardless, it looks awesome!

West1134

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium AWD, ER,06 Duramax,16 Acadia Denali
Country flag
Looks awesome! Can you link the caliber painting kit you used? Also how hard was it? I'm still looking for a 2022 to buy but will be ordering a 2023 when the orders open. My first three things to do when I eventually get one of these cars in my hands are 1) window tint 2) wheels 3)caliper paint.

Down the road, I'll look into painting fender flares, and possibly a faux grill vinyl or something unless somehow I get a GT (not looking to be in my budget, but we'll see).

Car looks beautiful!

OP
OP
method93

method93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It looks great. If you had not mentioned anything about the Brembo directional thing, I would not have noticed. I'm not sure how many of us would although I'm sure people would have probably jumped on you had you said nothing. Regardless, it looks awesome!
You are absolutely right. Just trying to get ahead of it though :)

OP
OP
method93

method93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Looks awesome! Can you link the caliber painting kit you used? Also how hard was it? I'm still looking for a 2022 to buy but will be ordering a 2023 when the orders open. My first three things to do when I eventually get one of these cars in my hands are 1) window tint 2) wheels 3)caliper paint.

Down the road, I'll look into painting fender flares, and possibly a faux grill vinyl or something unless somehow I get a GT (not looking to be in my budget, but we'll see).

Car looks beautiful!
Here is the caliper paint: https://www.g2usa.com/

I still have to get to my tint/vinyl shop to do a couple of things (eventually I'll repost when that is done). A faux grill, spoiler, and graphic are still on the list. All part of the process.....good luck!!

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Please let us know if there is any impact on mileage.

OP
OP
method93

method93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Most definitely there is a loss. Since I live in a city I was not really concerned about lost range, but I would estimate I am losing around 20%. That being said, it is always in unbridled and I do not take it easy at lights (even with the looming potential stop safely light to come on)

Shelbeast

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Delivered 9/9/22, GT500
Occupation
Sausage Maker
Country flag
Very good looking. Def. trying to decide on 20-21.

OP
OP
method93

method93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Very good looking. Def. trying to decide on 20-21.
20” has a lot more selection for rims and tires. I just wanted a slightly fuller look of the 21”

Shelbeast

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT Delivered 9/9/22, GT500
Occupation
Sausage Maker
Country flag
20” has a lot more selection for rims and tires. I just wanted a slightly fuller look of the 21”
No rubbing? 21s do look great. I have on my Mustang and get a little rubbing. That fuller look is fire!

OP
OP
method93

method93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
🔥 Thanks! Fitment is great and no rubbing issues whatsoever.
Sponsored