tfitzgex

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium extended range AWD
Country flag
After an update that the dealer did. the center display loses all brightness during the day. Brightness controls do absolutely nothing. In the evening it 'works' as normal, but the brightness controls also do nothing. I feel that it is an bug they introduced, and wonder if anyone had seen this happening.
I'm running 1.6.0 (even though I asked the dealer to update to 1.7)
Sponsored

Canchino77

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
After an update that the dealer did. the center display loses all brightness during the day. Brightness controls do absolutely nothing. In the evening it 'works' as normal, but the brightness controls also do nothing. I feel that it is an bug they introduced, and wonder if anyone had seen this happening.
I'm running 1.6.0 (even though I asked the dealer to update to 1.7)
I have the exact same issue also introduced after a dealer update. Mine will either lose all brightness or be completely black. Each time requiring a reset. Brightness slider does nothing. I was also told that I would need to set up everything as if I just purchased the car. However, the only thing that required reset were the Sirius/XM presets. PAAK, other memory settings were still there. Makes me wonder if a failed update is causing the brightness bug.

OP
OP
tfitzgex

tfitzgex

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Found a 'work around' until I can get it to a proper dealer.. The brightness controls near the headlight control seems to have to snapped it out of the dark screen

Canchino77

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium
Country flag
Found a 'work around' until I can get it to a proper dealer.. The brightness controls near the headlight control seems to have to snapped it out of the dark screen
Thanks for the tip. Not only did it snap it out of dark screen, but now the brightness slider works again.

Cheers!

OP
OP
tfitzgex

tfitzgex

First Name
tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for the tip. Not only did it snap it out of dark screen, but now the brightness slider works again.

Cheers!
Update: The dealer addressed the issue, However... now the center screen will go darker, but won't go as bright as the small screen. I think there is a min/med/max setting that is somewhere that needs to be updated.
Sponsored